Look How Far we have Come

Cookie sat in the detention facility playing with her freshly done claws while she waited for Lucious to come out of his cell. She never thought his behind would be in a situation like this, and yet here she was visiting him like he even deserved that privilege. Yet, she missed him and she missed all the excitement he brought to her life. Yes she was tired of the drama and the other females but Lucious was her soulmate. Her ride or die. She needed to see his face and hear his smart ass remarks so she could throw one back. She looked up momentarily and saw him approaching in his orange uniform. He took a sit across from her and put his hands together waiting for her to say something.

Lucious: Why you come here looking like Mr. T.

Cookie: Aint nobody come all the way out here to play no games with you Lucious. he chuckled and lightly scratched his beard that was coming in.

Lucious: Im sorry I didn't visit you all those years ago. I should have this place is hell.

Cookie: You've been in here 3 months. Talk to me after 5 years then we will have that conversation.

Lucious: You mean it?

Cookie: You think I don't. Lucious sighed and eyed her up and down.

Lucious: For some reason I still love you.

Cookie: Oh Lord.

Lucious: You always were ride or die. he reached over touching her and she snatched her hand away.

Cookie: Save that for Boo boo kitty or one of your whores.

Lucious: Cook damn I haven't seen you in so long can we not argue right now.

Cookie: We wouldn't be arguing if you would learn to not screw everything that has a pussy.

Lucious: Cook with Anika its complicated but it's not like I love her.

Cookie: Shut up . Im tired of this. I'm gonna make sure that snake clown dressing looking ass lawyer gets you out of here. You need to be more careful next time. She handed him a bag. she had fixed him some food and he was grateful. As she got up to leave he grabbed her hand pulling her over to him. He hugged her and caressed her a bit. she slightly tried to move back but he kept his grip on her.

guard: Hey ! Lyon tone it down! Cookie could hear his curse words in a whisper. He let her go.

Cookie: Don't touch me. Enjoy. She left the prison and that night in his cell he thought of her and what he would do when he got out. He wanted to fix things, but he didn't want to lose any progress he made in his Empire. He hated the fact that he couldn't have Cookie and his legacy at the same time. He had ruined their relationship completely and the fact that he was still sleeping with Anika before he went to jail made things even worse. Three months and not once did Anika call or come to visit him, and to think that was the woman we was gonna have a fake marriage with. Then he thought of other possibilities. What if Cookie was moving on? What if she met someone? He would surely kill the fellow regardless if Cookie loved the dude or not. That was his Cookie and his alone.

2 Weeks Later

Lucious was a free man thanks to Thirsty. Even though Cookie talked a lot of crap about him. He sure knew how to get someone out of sticky situations.

Thirsty: Finally your out.

Lucious: Damn right. Shit I almost lost my cool for a minute.

Thirsty: Now we can work on getting you out of this Anika business.

Lucious: Webb can we stop I need to pick up flowers and chocolates. Webb nodded at his command

Thirsty: I said get you out not back in.