Here We Go again

A few weeks had passed since Cookie made it known that she would be inviting Renee back into her life. Even Lucious had doubts about the situation, but he wanted as much as possible for his future cub to have the best childhood. He could admit that he wasn't really a father to the boys. He was determined to get it right this time, and if making friends with Renee is what it took he would surely make the effort.

Cookie: I'm so glad we decided on a color for the wedding theme.

Lucious: Right one less thing off our to do list. We should really do the Cake tasting next week and decide on the menu. We all know the Cub loves to it.

Cookie: Right but do you think I am getting fat?

Lucious: No. Pregnancy is beautiful on you. Your tummy is just really round. Cookie giggle and he rubbed her bump.

Lucious: I cant wait to meet you cub.

Cookie: I love the both of you so much.

Lucious: Yea. come here. He gently pulled her closer to him setting the mood for what he wanted.

Cookie: Babe... She locked her legs around him.

Lucious: Let's be glad we can't make twins right now.

Cookie: Hmmm. a deep kiss turned into a few hours of love making. Things had been going well for the happy couple. Sadly, Renee would be landing in a few hours and peace as they knew it would be flown out the window

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Candace and Kevin were finally in a space where they weren't at each other's throat. She finally eased up on her control habits and was able to open back up to her husband. With her birthday a few days away, she couldn't think of a better way of brining it in by cooking a meal for her family.

Kevin: Baby I was gonna take us out to eat tonight.

Candace: I love cooking for you guys. she grabbed a plate and started to add the soul food to it.

Kevin: I'm not going to lie your cooking is the best.

Candace: I Know. she responded confidently.

Kevin had major plans for his wife and he was gonna show her that she could trust and rely on him more. Her independent stance is a direct result of her child-hood trauma and he wished that the family could see the soft side of her that he gets to see. The soft side of Mrs. Princeston was one of her best attributes. Sometimes Kevin thinks back to when they got married, they were kids and didn't really know what they were doing. Yet, they loved each other more than the doubts of what if it didn't work. Year later with an amazing son, Kevin had no regrets and he hoped that she didn't have any either.

Kevin: You regret getting married young?

Candace: No. Why would you ask that?

Kevin: I mean you had that other guy Cole who was interested in you.

Candace: Cole was a spoiled brat . I never wanted Cole. I always wanted you. It will always be you.

Kevin: Don't make me get emotional. He laughed .

Candace: I can't with you. she grinned sitting the glasses. He walked over and held her

Kevin: Let's go to Europe and lay out in the sun all day .

Candace: I would but Frankie would start to miss his girlfriend.

Kevin: His first love, but don't worry he will always need his mommy.