Climax

Cookie examined herself in the ball gown and twirled.
Cookie: I feel like Cinderella.
Carol: You look like Cinderlla.
Cookie: I mean its not ugly it's unique but this doesn't feel like me .
Candace: it will be you. You will grow into it. Carol rolled her eyes at her sister's comment. Carol believed that Candace was trying to live through cookie vicariously which was just outright disgusting.
Carol: So what's going on what Lucious. Cookie looked at Carol like girl are you trying to start some mess
Cookie: Lucious isn't my business.
Candace: Well you do work together.
Cookie: Look I said I don't know okay. Let's just leave it at that.
Candace : Why are you getting so uptight about Lucifer?
Cookie: don't call my husband that!
Candace : Husband?!
Cookie held her head
Candace : Cookie what's going on?
Carol began laughing and grabbed another grape from the tray of appetizers.
Candace : What's so funny!
Carol: She almost had sex with him.
Cookie: Carol!
Carol : Well it's true! Not to mention that you'll are still legally married
Candace : What! Cookie you better explain yourself.
As mad as Cookie wanted to he at Carol, she didnt have to run her life choices by Candace. Candace ain't her mama.
Cookie: Candace your not my mother! If I want to sleep with Lucious I will! We are still legally married because the divorce papers that he sent to me in jail we're fake! No doubt to convince the investors of Empire that we were done with! So yes I'm still his wife! I'm working on getting that unofficial now relax!!!!!
Cookie's chest rose and fell, and for the first time in along time Candace kept her mouth shut.
Carol: drinks anybody.
Cookie :😒
Carol: Cooks I want you to be happy and Angelo seems controlling.
Cookie: tell me about it .
Candace : He hit you?
Cookie: No but I feel like if I don't say or do the right stuff he will go off the rails.
Carol: see that's not a good sign.
Cookie: Lucious would.... Never mind.
Candace : He would what?
Cookie: Nothing .
Carol: sis speak your mind.
Cookie: He would love me regardless. Candace felt bad suddenly. After all it was her that gave Cookie the idea to date Angelo to get back at Lucious.
Candace : Lets just get through this event and if you feel like being with him is too much then leave him.
Cookie: really and you won't go off.
Candace : No I won't go off.
Cookie: okay. They hugged and then Cookie looked at herself in the memory.
Cookie: okay here we go.
_________________________________________________

Thirsty: I told you not to tell her!
Lucious: I'm tired of lying to her! Look just leave me alone.
Thirsty: Aren't you too old to be getting drunk in the middle of the day?
Lucious: WHAT! he stood up from his chair and stirred a bit
Thirsty: easy boss easy. He sat back down and poured more whiskey
Lucious: I love her. Look at me I'm a mess without her.
Thirsty: okay answer this question wouldn't it be best if you tried to be at your best for her instead of waiting for her to fix you. A woman needs a man that's somewhat together. Having to fix a human being every time because tiresome.
Lucious thought on his words for a few minutes. It would take more than charm and romance to win his wife back. No amount of sorry would do it. He had to be a changed man.
Lucious: Maybe.... Your right.
Lucious put his drink down and made his way to the bedroom to sleep it off.
Thirsty: you get some rest and we will talk about legal work tomorrow.
Lucious waved him off and made his way to his king sized bed that he slept in alone missing his Cookie.
Lucious : Cookie... Love you girl... He drifted off to sleep
_________________________________________________
Cookie was furious with Angelo . As a couple, they should have been riding out together . He sent one of his servants to come and get her . Scanning through some old photos of her and the boys, she came across one when Lucious had picked her up bridal style on her birthday . She remembered that night clearly and what they did when the boys went home . She had missed her period the following month but it turned out to be nothing. Lucious always joked that he would make sure something was baking in her oven the next time .
Cookie: I miss you ....
she clicked her phone off and hid it away in her purse alone with the rest of her feelings . As they pulled up to the main event , Cookie could see all the couples walking into gather . She would like like an experiment to be escorted in my security.
Host: Welcome to the Annual Charity Ball for Poverty locations everywhere .
Angelo went to meet her at the door and held out his hand.
Angelo : you look great.
Cookie: thank you .
Angelo : what's wrong?
Cookie: I thought you -
Diana: lovely just lovely I told you that dress would be better.
Cookie: Yes you did.
Angelo led her to the table they were seated at .
Angelo: I promise after this we will go somewhere and be alone together .
Cookie: okay .
He kissed her head and went up to the podium to make his speech .
Angelo: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to the royal ball for poverty locations everywhere .
(Applause)
Angelo: Now you may ask why I'm so hyper active to make the speech for this year's ceremony . Well to be honest I fell in love with a poverty location .
He looked at cookie
Angelo: Ladies and gentlemen's Ms. Lyon has been quite the project for me . She was indeed the definition of the hood . (People laughing )
Cookie glaring at them all.
Angelo: But she's changed me in so many ways and helped me to understand how strong and ambitious you had to be in these areas . Thank you my love . So without any further delay let's open the bid with a contribution from myself of 1 million dollars!
(Applause)
Cookie thought to herself this son of a b* is using me as a campaign slogan and have people think that I'm a charity case! Oh no! She gets out her iPhone
Cookie: Webb I need you to come pick me up at -
Webb: I know where you are Ms. Lyon.
Cookie: oh okay. You can call me cookie you know .
Webb: Mr. Lyon prefers me to address you as Ms. Lyon or Mrs.
Cookie chuckled
Cookie: Ofcourse he does .
Webb: ill be there in 10 minutes.
Cookie: thank you.

She left the table and went to the ladies room and thought whether or not she should call Lucious. She hated to admit when she was wrong so she called Porsha instead .

Porsha : yes Boss?
Cookie: did Keem get in the studio with mal ?
Porsha: Yea we finished early and I'm working on the edits. I'll have them to you first thing tomorrow
Cookie: okay thanks por...sha
Porsha: you okay you sound a bit shaky.
Cookie: no no it's just my service .
Porsha: are you sure?
Cookie: yes . I'll see you tomorrow .
Porsha: okay tomorrow .

Call ends

Cookie held on to the sink and took a breath . On her way out she saw Angelo speaking with a woman. She back up against the wall and eased drop on their conversation

Meredith: So is it all a game ?
Angelo: at first it was but I actually like her . Crazy right .
Meredith: your mother will never let you marry trash .
Angelo: I don't want to marry trash either. They both laughed in union
Cookie: the only trash here you is you B* !
Angelo: babe we were -
Cookie: Shut you punk a** up !
Meredith jumped a little from her raised voice and hostile behavior .
Angelo : Loretha -
Cookie: It's Cookie B* and I'm done with you and your weak a* wanna be president chocolate barbie looking mama clinging a**!
A few of the guest one heard and began starring at them and he smiled it off.
Angelo : behave yourself!
Cookie: no I'm from poverty remember. Cookie walked off and lifted her gown and made it down the steps. Angelo however refused to be embarrassed and not get a final word. He grabbed her and shook her sternly
Angelo: what you think you can just leave!!!
Cookie: get off me!
He raised his hand to hit her and Webb pulled up with his pistol
Webb: ohhhh do it! One more move and your a dead man pretty boy!
Angelo released cookie and she rubbed her arms.
Angelo : be cool man.
Webb: back your fruity self up. Yea got some guys in jail that eat people like you for breakfast. You think you can put your hands on the Queen and walk easy .
Cookie: let's just go webb .
Webb ensures that cookie is in the car safe with his pistol in Angelo's direction .
Webb: I got my eyes on you don't forget that!
Webb drives off and heads to the freeway.
Webb: are you alright .
Cookie: I'm .... okay .
Webb: If you want I can guard your apartment if you still feel unsafe .
Cookie : please ... take me to Lucious .
Webb: of course . Please put your seat belt on . She complies and they continue on into the night.
————————————————————
Lucious had cleaned himself up and was writing down some music notes when he heard a car pull into his driveway. Webb came in with Cookie following behind.
Webb: Ms. Lyon wants to see you sir .
Lucious: Cooks .
Cookie had her head slightly down . Lucious couldn't believe how beautiful she looked . Flawless extravagant and gorgeous. She couldn't find the words to say to him. He walked over to her .
Lucious: you can go Webb. He nodded and gave them privacy .
Lucious: babe I ?
Cookie: You love me still ?
Lucious: Yes and I will never stop . She hugged him with tears running down her face
Cookie : Can I ... stay with you .
Lucious : you can stay with me forever . What happened ? Talk to me .
He slightly held her back and wiped her tears . Cookie looked up at him suddenly forgetting her embarrassment and now growing with desire.
Cookie : kiss ... me . He did giving her that affection that she need and comfort
Lucious : We don't have to do anything you don't want to do . She began to pull on his shirt. Their need for each other would be fulfilled on this very night . Each kiss was tender yet urgent than the last . Lucious hands ran up and down her back and then tore through the silk material of her garment.

Cookie : Ah....

Carrying her to the master bedroom and laying her down on the soft mattress . He took everything off of her.

Cookie : I've missed you so much . She confessed while cupping his face as he got between her legs .

Lucious: I've missed you more than you'll ever know.

Throughout the entire night until the dawn of morning . Cookie's moans and groans could be heard in various pitches . Both confessed their feelings during their love ramp and no precautions were taken for what could be the end result of their loved making . She forgot how deep and power his love was . She needed this . She needed him .

Lucious opened his eyes and found Cookie's head on his chest with one knee brought across his hip with only the thin sheets covering them . Last night was unexplainable . He would definitely give her another dose in the shower but he needed to know what happened between her and Angelo that made her change her mind .