By my side

Lucious: Your so beautiful. You got me watching you like a camera do. He whispered while moving Cookie's hair out of her face.

Cookie: keep going. She smiled

Lucious: You wake? She slowly opened her eyes

Cookie: I'm up now. What time is it?

Lucious: It's only 7:30 we still have time to get cleaned up. Do you want to go to work today?

Cookie: No but I promised Hakeem I would spend quality time with him. Lucious nodded

Lucious: I'll start the shower.

Cookie: I don't have any cloths.

Lucious: I already called Porsha.

Cookie: Mmmm ahead of the game I see. Lucious grinned

Lucious: Was I on my game last night?

Cookie: Is that a question?

Lucious: Hold on. He went and got the warm watering running as Cookie turned to check her messages.

Her voicemail was full from Angelo. He still had the balls to contact her after the mascaraed of stupidity he put on last night. Scrolling down she had a few messages from her sister as she was about to open them. Lucious took her phone from her.

Lucious: Come on. Helping her up she held on to him and wrapped her legs around him.

Cookie: What if Jaunita hears us.

Lucious: It won't be the first or the last. They both laughed at the thought.

Jamal: Everyday I wake up something new pops off about us on E News.

Hakeem: Hold your horse Mr. Purple Rain. Jamal scoffed siting down at the board table.

E News: Angelo Dubois made quite the announcement his Annual Charity about his Hot New Fling with Empire's Queen Cookie Lyon. Although the Charity was designed to help fund communities facing marginalization, he seemed to have missed the focus of that by suggesting that his girlfriend was a project. However, we all know that Cookie Lyon may be from Philly made has created quite the reputation for herself outside Empire with her high classed fashion and reality podcasts. The Public Figure will be releasing a novel this fall and everyone is anticipating the big reveal. Could it be safe to say that her relationship with the Politician is over? Could there be a reconciliation with The King of Empire? Stay tuned for further details and updates. This is E news.

Andre put the flat screen on mute.

Hakeem: If mom is still with him, I'm breaking up that relationship myself.

Jamal; She sure knows how to pick em.

Andre: Let's be real mom only dated him to get back on our Father.

Hakeem: Yea epic fail.

Jamal: Dad would be perfect for her if he cleaned up his act.

Andre: Why don't we all try to talk with him.

Hakeem: You think he'll listen.

Jamal: He loves her more than anything and you of all people should know that.

Hakeem: Alright deal.

Jamal: Come on Keem we need to put up with Porsha from sound check.

Hakeem: I hope mom doesn't bail on me again.

Andre: I have a feeling she won't go on I'll see ya'll later.

Lucious handed Cookie a brand new tooth brush from the cabinet and turned on his sink on his side. She shifted over and got in front of her and started brushing her teeth there.