The Fights dont last

Cookie was enjoying some grapes and strawberries on the sofa when Lucious came in from his drive by with Webb.
Cookie: Hey. Where were you?
Lucious: I had a meeting with your boy Angelo
Cookie: He is not my boy. I don't like that.
Lucious : You didn't like him enough to sleep with him?
Cookie : Excuse me.
Lucious : Well.
Cookie : First of all, I was single and you were sleeping with that crab whore so don't even try to question who was in between my legs!!!
Lucious : You are -
Cookie : Yes your wife! I wish you'd start treating me like it instead of your trophy ! No I didn't screw mama's boy with his bold headed a**! Stuck up unworthy politician a**! Drunken driving let his mama get him out of anything a**! She made her way to their room and he huffed and puffed and went to grab him a drink
Cookie: and don't drink none of my juice !
Lucious : Woman this is my house !
Cookie: Half of it is In my NAME !!! He growled and got out the patron.
Cookie walked back and forth in the master bedroom how dare he ask if she had been sleeping around . She was the only one that was faithful throughout this whole marriage and he had the guts no infact the audacity to ask her if she had been fornicating with Dubios . No sir !
He came in to try to make peace and she popped off some more
Cookie:You know what if this relationship is gonna work you need to stop putting words in my mouth !
Lucious: This ain't Angelo !
Cookie: Oh really . She shoved him
Lucious : Cookie if you make me break this glass!
Cookie: What ! You gonna hit me ?!!! Huh?!
Lucious stopped and evaluated the scenario more clearly
Lucious: babe .... me hitting you will never happen.
Cookie : Get out my face !
Lucious : Cooks .
Cookie: get out my face !
He went to his office and she locked the door . He would definitely be sleeping on the sofa tonight.
Cookie called carol
Carol: Hey sis I just bought a popcorn maker so we can have the movie night and have our own pop .
Cookie : oh.... that's cool .
Carol: Uh oh what's wrong ? What he do ?
Cookie; He asked if I slept with Angelo.
Carol: He's stupid for that .
Cookie sniffled
Carol: Let's have a mini party.
Cookie: really ?
Carol: Yea we will toast and get wild it will make you feel better. Cookie chuckled
Cookie: Okay should we call candace?
Carol: Girl no I want to catch a vibe she will kill our buzz.
Cookie: Right .
Around 8:00 Saturday morning Cookie stretched and put her gym gear on. Walking in the kitchen she grabbed an apple and her green juice from the fridge. Lucious came in in his boxers with his shirt off.
Lucious: Babe you working out wait for me ?
She picked up her towel bag and rolled her eyes .
Lucious: okay ... that's cool . I'll catch you later ....
Cookie: Webb you ready?
Webb: Yes ma'am.
Webb gestured to luscious if he should wait for him and luscious signaled to go forward.
Lucious texted her
Lucious: I'm sorry.
Cookie: Why are you talking to me did I say you can talk to me?
Lucious:Can we not.
Cookie: give me my space. You are so rude.
Lucious: I thought you loved that about me.
Cookie: Dont be sarcastic!
Lucious : Alright Cookie damn!
She turned her phone off and folded her arms
Webb: would you like me to stop at the market?
Cookie: yes please I really love those little pears.
Webb: Yes ma'am. He loves you with everything in him.
Cookie:i know... I'm sorry you had to hear that.
Webb: it's alright.
Cookie had noticed she picked up a little weight . That's what Lucious Lyon will do to you . The perfect thing about it was it was all in the right places. She was looking forward to rocking out with her little sister tonight she needed it.
After she returned home, she freshened up and got her jump suite on.
Cookie: ouuuu I look good. I'm the real MVP. I'm the original Mrs. Lyon babe! She slayed her edges
Cookie: People always asking me Mrs. Lyon what you got on? Oh you what you got on. Well don't worry about it! Don't worry about it sweet heart this that splah! Right there. That's that Splah!
She took a few photos of herself and posted it on Instagram gaining more likes than usual.
Fans: @Lucious your lady is extremely hot. Anika who?
Lucious looked at the alert on his phone and admired the picture of his baby.
Lucious: Y'all she ain't getting no rest tonight 😋.

A few minutes later juanita called for her

Juanita : Ms. Lyon! Carol is here!
Cookie : Coming! She applied some lipgloss and came down the stairs.
Carol: yes baby girl yessss now give me that twirl! After stepping off the stair case she gave a quick spin.
Carol: Mmm hmmm luscious is putting weight on that booty.
Cookie: He ain't doing nothing 😒.
Carol: You still mad at him huh?
Cookie : Why are we talking about him?
Carol: because when I leave your gonna have to sleep next to him.
Cookie: This house is a fortress he ain't gotta sleep with me.
Carol: See you wrong for that.
Cookie: How am I wrong? He accused me of cheating.
Carol: to be fair he was wrong but you were dating Angelo at the time.
Cookie: Look we gonna get turnt or not.
Carol: Well come on.
____________________________________

Lucious had stopped at the store to get flowers and then pizza and search for a movie. He and Cookie would be having some one and one time hopefully because if she was still made that would really suck. When he arrived at his mansion, he hard music blasting. Unlocking the door and walking into the living room he saw a girl's not playing out with champagne and Buju banton coming from the steroes
Cookie singing : I don't care about their views!!!!
Carol singing : I'll keep on loving you!!
Carol and Cookie singing : I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh!!! Why!!!!!! Cookie kept rotating her hips form to the ground. Both unaware of his presence until Carol went to grabbed some more champagne.
Carol : oh hey Lucious. She tried to single to Cookie.
Cookie singing : Babe you may not be wealth or drive - carol pinched her.
Cookie : Carol! What the -. See luscious she quickly clicked off the music and put her drink down clearing her throat.
Cookie : We were just having bonding time. Carol saw he had flowers in hand. She decided to leave.
Carol: sis ill catch you later.
Cookie : Really it's only been 20 minutes.
Carol signaled to her that Lucious wanted to be left alone with his wife. Cookie sucked her teeth.
Carol : Bye Lu.
Lucious : We can all have dinner.
Carol: No I need to go and see Nick .
Cookie : Who's Nick.
Carol; I'll tell you about that later.
Cookie : You nasty 😂😂😂.
Carol waved and go out through the door leaving the couple alone.
Lucious walked over and handed her the flowers. She took them and smelt it.
Lucious : I thought we could have a movie night. I'm sorry ruined girls night. I'm sorry I accused you. Cookie sighed
Cookie : The flowers look nice. She went and put them in a vase.
Lucious : I hate when their is tension between us. He placed the pizza box on the center piece.
Cookie sat in the sofa and he joined her
Lucious : Am I forgiven?
Cookie : Come here . Getting closer they began kissing .
Juanita was about ask if they needed anything but she saw they were occupied . Lucious pulled away sightly
Lucious: I love you .
Cookie: I love you too . What type of pizza you got . They both smiled
Lucious: your favorite pineapple topping .
Cookie: mmmm let's eat . What moving we watching .
Lucious: Coming to America .
Cookie: Yes!!!