Captured

Cookie had woken up a bit early before Lucious to check in on how everyone was doing. After getting dressed, she sat on his side and gave him kisses. He shifted a bit but nothing he was tired she could tell so she let him rest. Strolling down the hallway she peeped in on Renee who was sleeping as well.

Opening the front door, she took in the fresh air and made her way down the path to Carols she should be up by now. She knocked on their door.

Nick: morning Cook.

Cookie: Carol up?

Nick: Yea she in here watching the news. Coming in she saw Carol yelling at the TV.

Nick: Babe calm down.

Carol: No the guy is a liar and you know it.

Cookie: Girl that man cant hear you.

Carol: Good Morning Mrs. Lyon now Id think Candace would be over here by now.

Candace: Me too. Carol rubbed her bump.

Carol: How is aunty baby doing this morning.

Cookie: I cant wait to feel the first kick.

Carol: Right. Lucious off to work?

Cookie: No girl. He still sleeping.

Carol: Freaks.

Cookie: Girl I aint get none last night.

Carol: Lets go see whats keeping Queen Petty so busy.

Cookie: Yea lets go.

Meanwhile Frankie was in the chair watching shark week in his Pjs. He had gone into his parents room and found them sleeping so he decided to brush his teeth and wait for them to get up.

Carol Knocked on their door and Frankie went to get it.

Frankie: Who is it?

Carol: Its tee tee.

He reached and opened the door.

Cookie: Hey you still in PJs .

Frankie: Yea. Carol picked him up.

Carol: Where is mom and dad?

Frankie: Sleeping. Tee I want to take a shower.

Carol: Okay come Ill set a bath for you. She took him to the bathroom and got the warm water going and grabbed a towel and rag for her.

Carol: Ill be right outside when your done okay.

Frankie: Okay. Tee please dont lock the door.

Carol: I wont ill just pull it okay. He nodded and she gave him his privacy.

Cookie knocked on their room door.

Cookie: Can are you up? She opened the door.

Cookie: Carol come and take a look at this.

Carol: Girl they were over here screwing. Glowing like a light bulb. Imma wake her ass up.

Cookie: They are spooning.

Carol: Naw she always minding our business now we gonna mine hers.

Cookie: Shes perfect even when shes asleep.

Carol: hydration crap 101. Carol walked over to the bed and gave the mattress a kick.

Cookie: Caroline. She did it again and Candace shifted her eyes blinking open.

Candace: Damn what youll doing in my room. Its early. She rubbed her eyes.

Cookie: Question is what were you doing? Cookie snickered.