Misery or uncontrollable Heat

Frankie : Mommy where is daddy ?
Candace : He went on a business trip .
Frankie : Is he still gonna take me fishing ?
Candace : I'll call him okay . Go clean up for dinner .
She dialed his hotel room .
Kevin: Mr. Princeton how can I help you ?
Candace : Is that your pick up line?
Kevin: Candy this is ridiculous . I want to come home .
Candace: My son wants to know if you'll take him fishing .
Kevin : Yes I will and what have you told him?
Candace: I thought since your the one that causes this mess you'd be able to come up with something .
Kevin: I don't know whether I should fight you on this or do something else to bring this to an end .
Candace: You haven't seen anything yet this is just the start . I suggest you gather your thoughts .
Kevin: Candace -
She hang up and he slammed the phone down and packed his things . He wouldn't be thrown out of his own house . He would stand his ground this time and show her he was the Man that was in control .
____________________________________
Lucious: Kevin did what ?
Cookie: Candace showed me everything . I'm still in shock .
Lucious: It has to be a misunderstanding he would have told me .
Cookie: Oh really and you would have kept his secret !
Lucious: Babe that's not what I meant.
Cookie: So what did you mean exactly ?!
Lucious : I don't like that tone Cookie. If he had done something like he would have said . He tells us everything and more over Kevin doesn't have a cheating bone in his body .
Cookie give Lucious the death look.
Cookie : Let me see your phone .
Lucious grabbed her hips
Lucious: Babe breathe . Come on we are past that now . Don't stress the baby please . She deeply sighed
Cookie: I'm sorry.
Lucious: Let's just watch a movie or something .
Cookie picked up the remove and laid on his chest. It seems that the problems of Candace and Kevin were about to spill over into the Lyon household . Lucious could only hope that Kevin's misfortune wouldn't lead Cookie to question his loyalty .
____________________________________
Candace heard a car pull in the drive way and she peeped out the window and Kevin came out with his bags .
Candace tied her robe and opened the front door.
Candace: You need to get back in your car and go back to the hotel!
Kevin: If you haven't noticed the house is in both our names and since I pay most of the bills I am entitled to stay here !
Candace : Oh really so I have been Cooking and Cleaning in it as a hobby!
Kevin: Yea you been doing the basics.
Candace: The basics! Kevin if you-  He walked passed her taking his stuff to their bedroom.
Candace: Hello!
Kevin: If you don't stop, we are going to have problems!
Candace: So you get to cheat on me with a whore and I'm supposed to be okay with it!
Kevin: You know what maybe I should have slept with Abigail it would be so much better to actually get some without any resistance!
Candace: 😡
Kevin: Can we not because ill regret it later.
Candace : Your not staying in this room! He continues to unpack and she started to move her stuff.
Kevin: Where you going! He tried to stop her
Candace : I DONT WANT TO BE NEAR YOU!!!! Kevin could feel the sting of her words as he allowed her to move her things to the guest room. Luckily Frankie was listening to music on his iPad with his headphones. There is nothing like beats to block out the negative energy.
During dinner that night it was extremely quiet .
Frankie : Daddy do the food monster.
Kevin: Daddy is a bit tired.
Frankie : You look sad.
Kevin: Daddy is just tired from work.
Frankie : Mommy can I be excused?
Candace: Yes baby sure. He got up and left the table to go wash his hands and Candace cleared his plate.
Kevin: Can we calmly talk. She ignored him.
Kevin: I made an appointment with Dr. Green for tomorrow morning.
Candace : Screw you. I'm not going to no conseuling.
Kevin: We obviously can't talk thing out ourselves so this is our best option.
Candace started on the dishes.
Kevin: The appointment is at 8:30 please be ready. He went to their room and called it a night.
____________________________________
Dr Green: Good Morning and what brings us in today?
Kevin: We are having a hard time Candace found text messages on my phone and now she's contemplating leaving me.
Dr Green: may I? Kevin handed her his phone.
Dr Green: I see. Candace please tell me how are you feeling.
Candace: I have nothing to say.
Dr Green: Why is that?
Candace: You tell me. When you husband prefers to f🤬 his office assistant, there isn't much to converse about.
Kevin held his head
Candace: What you ashamed of what you did?
Dr Green : Kevin and I spoke via zoom yesterday and he explained what happened on his part. I can see that you believe he had an affair.
Candace : Correct.
Dr Green: Let's assume that Kevin did sleep with Abigail what do you think would be the reason.
Candace : Excuse me?
Dr Green: What reasons would you say that Kevin would have to step out on the marriage .
Candace : Everybody loves Kevin he's just so flashy with his white smile and well set hair.
Kevin: 🤦🏾‍♀️.
Dr Green : So your husbands ability to attract people scares you?
Candace : maybe idk what does that have to do with him stepping out?
Dr Green : How often do you guys have sex?
Kevin : We are both busy so it's been a while.
Candace : I don't see how that matters. I Cook and I clean. That's how I got the ring.
Dr Green : Kevin tells me that your son is an advanced student so it doesn't seem like homework time gets in the way of other marital obligations.
Candace: Being a mother is a full time job. I work also so let's not make it sound like I don't do anything.
Dr Green : Hows your relationship with your mother.
Candace : Shes off somewhere dancing half naked with African tribe. Power to the people. Is this what you brought me here for Kevin?
Kevin: Why can't you just calm down.
Dr Green : I think there are deeper issues here to be discussed. Do you love Kevin Candace?
Kevin waited patiently to hear.
Candace: Yes.
Dr. Green: Can we agree to hold off on the divorce i would like to have a Month Session of Theraphy with the both of you. If at the end you still want a divorce, then it will be up to the both of you to make that decision.
Kevin: Agreed.
Candace : Fine.