Moving on

Lucious took off his watch and placed it on the dresser while Cookie was lying in bed thinking about what Thristy had said.
Lucious: Hey you alright babe?
Cookie: I want you to hold me. He got under the comforter with her and cuddled
Lucious: Where you get this from? He played with the string on her night gown.
Cookie: You know exactly what this is. You bought it for me for.
Lucious: I mean how can I go to Beverly Hills and not get you anything. They both grinned.
Cookie: I'm worried. I... should have never dated Angelo. I feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life.
Lucious: I drove you to it so we can split the blame 50/50. Cookie rubbed his chest.
Cookie: Diana-
Lucious: I already know about the emails. All we gotta do is wait for her to send the statement.
Cookie: You went through my emails!
Lucious: Cooks you're being monitored. 
Cookie: So I have no privacy at all!
Lucious: As soon as this is over, you will have your space back I don't trust them. Stop yelling. She sucked her teeth and turn to her side of the bed pulling the comforter over her.
Lucious: Really.. come on babe stop acting like that.
Cookie: Leave me alone.
Lucious: Come mayne. He let out a breath and clicked off his bed side lamp and tried to get some sleep.
In the morning, Cookie was drinking tea in her robe flipping through the newspaper. Lucious came in seeing that he had a plate fixed for him already.
Lucious: Morning Babe. He bent down to give her a kiss and she moved.
Lucious: Babe.. why you  acting like this. Closing the newspaper, she went and got her outfit off the hanger and undid her robe putting on her skirt.
Lucious: Cookie I'm not in the mood to argue with you today. Cookie buttoned up her blouse and began brushing her hair.
Lucious: Woman don't you hear me talking to you. Grabbing her edge control she worked on her baby hairs.
Lucious: Babe come on we already argued last night it's the morning time. Come here for a minute. Cookie rolled her eyes
Lucious: You keep doing that it's gonna get stuck.
Cookie: Shut up.
Lucious: See now you just being rude.  She sat on the bed and was about to button the strap for her heels
Lucious: I'll do it.
Cookie: No don't do anything. He still got on his knees to do it.
Cookie: Nooo!
Lucious: Why you yelling!
Cookie: Your annoying me.
Lucious: Give me a kiss and I'll leave you alone.
Cookie: I'm not in the mood to give you no kiss.
Lucious: what?
Cookie: I said I am not in the mood to- She was cut off into laughter when he started tickling her
Lucious: Give me a kiss.
Cookie: Stopp.... I had too much to drink. He continued making her cheeks turn red.
Lucious: Okay okay. Seriously you give me a kiss this will be all over
Cookie: Give me a minute to breathe. Why are you on top of me?
Lucious: Because this is a better view.
Cookie: You're not getting none so I don't know why you got me like this.
Lucious: I didn't mean to read your email but I feel like with these people we gotta be ahead at all times. I trust you. I'm not spying on you.
Cookie: Okay. They kissed
Lucious: Well since we in this position.
Cookie: No. she laughed
Lucious: We got time.
Cookie: It's too hot for all that.
Lucious: I'll get you later.

Diana: Would you stop being nervous. The statement will work.
Angelo: Mom... I think I'm in love with her.  Diana smacked him
Diana: Get over it she went back to her pimp! Angelo growled.
It was no secret that he was using Cookie for his politicial ambitions, but deep down he had grown to love and appreciate her traits. Things got way out of hand that night and he lost his cool. He has never hit a woman in his life; it's only when he is under constant pressure from his mama the he is driven to madness. I thought about reaching out to Cookie but it was too late Lucious had won her over yet again.

Diana: We have a live interview . Look I know she was something . Besides her ghetto behavior, she was a woman that was very unique but you will find and do better. Angelo fixed his tie and prepared himself mentally for national television and the questions that would come about his high-profile ex .

CNN
Zain Asher: Tonight we are here with Angelo Dubios and Diana Dubios . The family has been I. The political game for years and now that their prince has decided to run for Mayor they have been turning up their community interaction to quite the extreme from new Recreation Centers, Home donations, and free College tuition payment for a year Angelo certainly can be our mayor . But, the campaign has put a strain on his love life with now ex-girlfriend Cookie Lyon. Tell us are you guys officially over .

Angelo: Yes we have split and I know a lot of people may find my comments to be racist but it wasn't intended to offend her or the marginalized community . What I meant by project is that our situations were very unique . We came from different worlds but somehow before that we managed to make it work.

Asher: Were you having issues before the break up?

Angelo : I really don't want to speak on our personal affairs. Sometimes things don't go as planned but I respect her and I will always have a place in my heart for her.

Asher: Thats sweet but it's clear that she's moved on and gotten back with her former lover Lucious Lyon. They have children and they run Empire together.

( A photo of Lucious kissing Cookie is shown ). Angelo jaw starts to tighten .

Angelo: whatever makes her happy then I'm happy. What we had was amazing.

Asher: well ladies and gentleman this is our future mayor handling things as any gentleman would. Vote Angelo Dubios.

He flashed his fake Million Dollor smile.

Candace turned off the live broadcast shocked that they had split up after a little argument. She hated that Cookie hopped back on Lucious any opportunity she got . It was sickening and embarrassing even . What did Lucious have that Angelo didn't . I mean sex is one thing but Lucious has humiliated Cookie in every way possible . Candace would get to the bottom of this and get to it real quick !

Patreon Account :
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=40236532