A wife / A Home

Cookie had left work early to do some grocery shopping for the house. She thought Juanita could use the break.

Jaunita: You sure you don't need help.

Cookie: Go on I'm fine you'll miss your spa appointment Webb is waiting for you.

Juanita: Okay I'll see you later. Ms. Cookie.

Cookie: Yea.

Juanita: I'm happy your back. Cookie smiled

Cookie: Me too.

Juanita grabbed her coat and walked down the pathway to the SUV. She had prayed that Lucious would find some way to make it up to Cookie. He really was a mess without her and she had always told him the only way he would win Cookie back was through God's grace and trying to align himself with the Father's plan. Of course, Lucious had a bad temper and wanted this his way all the time. Yet, Lucious wouldn't be the first or the last man to have this type of mentality. He still had his talents and overall when he was pissed had good qualities that everyone could admire. This is why Juanita stuck with him all these years being rich had absolutely nothing to do with it. At the same time, Lucious was securing his Mercedes Benz in the pathway and made his way towards her.
Lucious: Juanita you going to the store?
Juanita: Cookie made a spa appointment for me so I am headed there now.
Lucious: Oh well enjoy.
Juanita: I heard what happened with Angelo. I also know that you flipped out on her.
Lucious: Did she say that?
Juanita: No but I know it don't take much for your yellow behind to argue.
Lucious: I get it I'm yellow like D***!
Juanita: Hey don't you back talk me boy! Lucious sighed
Lucious: I'm... sorry. Juanita was the mentally stable Mother he never had and the only other women to check him besides Cookie.
Juanita: You need to control your temper or she will leave you again.
Lucious: Yes Ma'am.
Webb: Ready when you are Ms. Jaunita.
Juanita: Coming dear you know I can't skip like I used to.
Webb: Take your time.
Lucious continued on to the mansion with a reflective mind. Juanita was right as always and he hated that. She saw him for the spoiled sarcastic maniac that he was but she loved him anyway. For Lucious, this was more than enough. Unlocking the door with his key, he was greeted with the scent of cinnamon spice and everything nice. Cookie was cooking up a storm for tonight and to top things off his baby was dropping it like it's hot in the kitchen. He stood and admired the view.
Alexa Playing: Saturday Night love.
Cookie singing: When I think about you.mmmm. feelings just can't explain! The swaying of her hips made his smiled grow even wider.
She grabbed the chopping board placing sweet peppers on the surface and began cutting away. He went to their bedroom and got cleaned up for dinner. It was nice having a home and a cooked meal to come to every night. Let's face it Anika couldn't boil an egg and she never attempted to learn.
Cookie: Okay Chicken lickin in the oven you go. Turning around to get started on the salad she was met by his hazel green eyes.
Cookie: Lucious! She yelled holding her chest.
Lucious: Hey.
Cookie: You scared me don't do that.
Lucious: It's just me baby. He tried to kiss her and she gave her back to him
Cookie: I'm busy.
Lucious: okay let me help you. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed on her neck
Cookie: Don't distract me.....
Lucious: I'm sorry I yelled. It's just I don't want you getting hurt.
Cookie: Webb saved me. I'm okay. I really am. I was gonna tell you but I know you'd go ballistic like this.
Lucious: I know. So am I.. still in the dog house?
Cookie: Are you still mad at me?
Lucious: No not really.
Cookie: Well you still kinda in the dog house.
Lucious: An eye for an eye huh?
Cookie: Exactly.
Lucious: I'll let you finish up. He gave her space to finish preparing supper. She still felt tension between them and that's no way to start off their relationship. She always wondered why things were always complicated yet right between them. Maybe they needed counseling only problem is that he would never agree to such a thing.

Cookie: Can you set the table?
Lucious: Yes babe. He went and got out the silver ware and wine glasses. Cookie took the turkey out along with the other dishes. She had wrapped some up for the boys and the workers. If they were gonna eat, so would the team that was watching her like a hawk. After the mats were placed down, Cookie brought out the trays of food.
Cookie uncovered the first tray revealing a Tuscan Roast Chicken.
Lucious: Babe that looks great. In tray number 2, Caprese Zoodles.
Lucious could feel his stomach waking up as she revealed desert.
Cookie: I made Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. You can bring the Milk.
Lucious: Come here. He grabbed her hand and pulled her on his lap holding her close
Lucious: I love you Loretha.
Cookie: You love your stomach. He kissed her all over
Cookie: Stopppp. She giggled
Lucious: Babe stop playing.
Cookie: I thought you were hungry.
Lucious: I am for food and you.
Cookie: Greedy. Just as their playfulness was turning up the doorbell rang. 
Lucious: I'll get it. He held her chair out for her and pushed it in so she was settled at the table. Opening the door, he found his trusted attorney stopped by to give him some news.
Lucious: Come on in.
Thirsty: Hey Cookie.
Cookie: Sup goofy you hungry? Lucious busted out laughing
Thirsty: I see you still have an attitude.
Cookie: Yea an attitude that will kick your-
Lucious: Babe be nice.
Cookie: I'll get the extra plate. Cookie had a little vengeance against Thirsty for siding with Anika when it came to the PR post. Thirsty just thought she would be a good fit since she was all over the place. Lucious picked up the knife and fork for the chicken
Cookie: Don't you cut into that Chicken before saying grace!
Lucious: Yes, babe. He waited for her to return thirsty smirked at the nature of their relationship. Cookie was a feisty one no doubt but they complimented each other in ways people would never understand.
Cookie: Goofy you got a problem with saying grace.
Thirsty: I go to church.
Cookie: Good don't stop on my watch.
Lucious: Babe would you like to tell thirsty what the problem is?
Cookie: No. she folded her arms like a big baby.
Lucious: Come on I know you want to.
Cookie: Fine G-. Lucious gave her the eye
Cookie: You pissed me off when you sided with the side piece to run my Man's company Thirsty.
Lucious: Our company babe.
Cookie: I know I like when you say it better. They smiled at each other
Thirsty: I'm sorry I just thought she could finally make herself useful but I understand ya'll are married. I respect that.
Cookie: Okay the beef is squashed.
Thirsty: Just like that?
Cookie: Do you want a new one to start.
Thirsty: No no. I'll say grace. Lucious held his wife hand as they prayed that God would bless their meal and home with love, peace, and protection. Lucious started sharing out the food and Thirsty started off the discussion with what legal tactics they could use against the Dubios. Plotting against the Enemy and a warm meal never tasted so good.

Patreon Account:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=40236532