A new Misson

Cookie adjusted her skirt while Lucious tried to catch his breath.
Cookie: What's wrong old man you can't keep up .
Lucious: You know I can keep up and more .
Cookie giggled
Lucious : babe ... that's was . She kissed him
Cookie: I have work to do . Tell me about it later . He rubbed her back.
Lucious: Okay babe .
Cookie left the office and headed to studio 9 for a session with Tiana .
Lucious grabbed himself a bottle water . If his life was gonna be like this now , he loved it and never wanted it to change . He still had a feeling that Angelo would try to pursue his wife but he didn't want to act on assumptions . He would wait and see if Diana or anyone from the Dubios would press forward .
Cookie phone blinked it was from an unknown number .

Unknown: I made a mistake I want you back. We can go away and start new .
Cookie: Angelo leave me alone I'm married!
Unknown : please can we just talk?
Cookie : I'm done with you! Unfortunately she couldn't block the call but she more than done with the conversation.
____________________________________
Webb was monitoring her messages and tracking Angelo's location. He spoke into his ear piece

Webb: Hawk 2 move east.
Hawk 2: Copy that.
He copied the messages and sent it to Lucious. Lucious checked his phone and shoom his head. He loved that Cookie was acknowledging their marriage, but this communication between them would end today. He went over to his safe and selected his golden pistol. Walking out his office door he made a single to his guards, and they all walked out together like the men I black.
Meanwhile, Angelo was sending Cookie paragraphs after paragraphs in a little coffee shop not too far from the justice of the peace. One by one people started to leave the spot and he wondered if something had happened that he was not aware of. The waitress was about to head to the staff room.
Angelo: excuse me miss is something going on?
She ignored him and went to the back and locked the door. When he turned to the entrance, Lucious walked in with his boys and the blinds we're closed. He sat opposite Angelo and examined the menu.
Lucious: mmm this looks good I think I'll have one of those before I leave. Angelo how are you?
Angelo: what is this?
Lucious : oh it's just a visit. Why are you texting my wife?
Angelo: your wife?
Lucious: yes my wife. See she never signed those divorce papers all those years ago so yea that's still mine.
Angelo : So what? He pushed his ego forward.
Lucious opened his jacket and put his pistol on the table. Angelo swallowed afraid to speak another word in fear of his life
Lucious: You ruined your chance, and I am her husband and I ain't letting her go no where. Cookie is mine!
Angelo: So you think your best for her because she went back to you. Lucious began laughing which was never a good sign.
Angelo : I've given her attention in areas that you lack . I mean she's damn good and she loved every minute of it . Lucious grabbed his tie and wrapped it around his wrist and forced the pistol head into Dubios' mouth. The possibility that another man was sleeping with Cookie drove him mad. He was always positive that the relationship she had with Angelo wasn't sexual but now that his punk a** mentioned it he would have to take it up with his wife.
Lucious : I'm really trying my best not to kill you but your making it difficult!!!!! Angelo's breathing was harsh and uneven.
Lucious : This is your final worrying. I know where you stay! I know where your mama stay! Don't F*** with me!!!!! You tried to put your dirty crusty hand on my woman!!!! Mine!!!! Lucious clicked the gun to add more anticipation. A single tear drop fell from Angelo's eyes. Lucious released him roughly.
Lucious got up and hid his weapon away and walked out. Angelo had wet himself never did he think he'd encounter a man that was more dangerous than him. Staying away from Cookie meat that he would keep his life and he would do anything to keep his miserable life!
Webb: Sir we have a tracking device on his car which will tap into all devices he has in it.
Lucious: What about his house?
Webb: I have camera in there as well. I believe he got the message .
Lucious : We will see. I'm not taking any chances.
Webb: right. Webb gave him the passcode to the installed cameras.
Lucious : Can you keep an eye on cookie for the rest of the week.
Webb: No problem
Lucious: Did you follow her that night?
Webb: I have been following her since y'all broke up.
Lucious: Why you ain't tell me ?
Webb: You were busy winning her back I didn't want to distract you.
Lucious : See this why you my go to guy. He act accordingly not like these Rockies.
Webb: Dont worry they will fall in line.
Lucious : Webb have you ever been in love ?
Webb: Actually I have a girlfriend .
Lucious : Really ? But your always here .
Webb: it just seems like I'm here but I have eyes and ears everywhere .
Lucious : You like they boogie man . They both laughed
Webb: So how is her family taking it now that y'all are back together ?
Lucious : Carol is cool . Candace don't like me and I don't care .
Webb: You should tho .
Lucious: and why is that ?
Webb: If her family is good with you , they will stay out of your business .
Lucious: not these sisters they live for the business.
Webb: Boss Cookie is yours again make every effort to make things right in your marriage .
Lucious: Are you a life coach on the side ?
Webb: No boss but my father was a very wise man . Respect is everything .
Lucious thought on what his employees said and knew deep down that making things right with Cookie's family would be the icening on the cake if they were to get re-married. He would actually have their blessing this time .

Just like that a new mission had started with the closing of a dilemma.

Patreon Account :
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=40236532