Nothing will hold me down

With Renee's health on track and Kevin being back home, the pass three weeks have seem to be the most quiet the Lyon tribe have ever had. Lucious laid in his king sized bed and thought about how soon him and Cookie would be saying I do again. This time it had to last, because he just couldn't have her running off or living back at an apartment because something went wrong.

Cookie: Babe can you tie the bow for the back of my dress?

Lucious: Sure baby. he sat on the edge of the bed and collected the two brown strings and made a neat bow at the back of her little dress. She turned around and he kissed her bump

Cookie: The wedding is a few days away and then after we get to find out what we are having.

Lucious: A girl it is for sure your carrying high.

Cookie: Don't be disappointed if its a boy.

Lucious: That's fine I will just get you pregnant again.

Cookie: Being pregnant is nice but I want to be able to move around the way I want especially when it comes to playing in here with you.

Lucious: Bad girl Mrs. Lyon. They both grinned.

Cookie: I'll be calling Porsha to see how the wedding invitations being sent out is coming along.

Lucious: I'll check on Leah and check the location.

Cookie: Okay papi see you later. He smacked her behind and they went their separate ways.

Meanwhile

Kevin had gotten his hand out of the split and had made a lot of progress but his leg was still in recovery and every time he went to get an x-ray the pain was through the roof.

Dr. Brown: I know the pain makes it seem like no progress is coming but it' getting better.

Kevin: Doc I got a question. He Sat up from the examining table. Thankfully Candace was in the office waiting for them to return.

Dr.: Of course.

Kevin: When can I get back to doing regular activities.

Dr.: The splint stopping you from day to day living?

Kevin: Well yes and no. I'm asking because in miss being intimate with my wife.

Dr. : Oh. that. Well your free to do so as long as the splint is on and you'll be limited to certain positions being that she's pregnant and your in recovery.

Kevin: damn really.

Dr.: Don't worry this will be like a good work out for you.

When they returned back to the office, Candace asked about his results.

Candace: How is his leg doing?

Dr.: Better everytime I see him. She sighed with relief.

Candace: Good because I was skeptical about this splint.

Dr.: I don't blame you technology can be faulty but I assure you. the splint is getting the job done as well as the boosters. Stefan has been in close contact with me about his prescribed treatment.

Candace: Yes he's been a big help.

Dr.: Okay Lets give them 3 months and see where it takes us. I'll be giving you your next appointment on your clinic card.

Kevin: Thanks Doc .

Dr.: Remember what we discussed. Kevin nodded .

While Webb drove them back to the mansion Candace couldn't help but wonder what they discussed.