Renee: the Denominator.

Lucious was massaging Cookie's feet in the living room.
Cookie: You give the best massages babe.
Lucious: I know 🤗.
Cookie: I can't believe everyone is fighting right now. The wedding is so close this isn't what I wanted.
Lucious: I mean Nick has tried to reach out but I don't know I still can't believe they was finna fight with you right there.
Cookie: It's all just miscommunication.
Lucious: Babe don't get mad when I say this, but I think you shouldn't have let Renee back in.
Cookie : What do you mean?
Lucious: Whenever she's around there is just problems.
Cookie : So basically your saying that this is my fault .
Lucious : I wouldn't put it like that but kind of .
Cookie rolled her eyes
Lucious: See you getting mad.
Cookie: My feet are fine now .
Lucious: Cook. She moved them from off his lap .
Cookie: You know I want our family to be together . I want everything to be normal for once !
Lucious: Why you yelling your stressing out the baby .
Cookie getting up
Lucious: Where you going .
Cookie: Just leave me alone Lucious.
He growled
Lucious: Your being petty . It's like you want Renee's approval . We have done this on our own before !
Cookie: What if we have a daughter Lucious . Huh you ever thought about that !!!
His mood changed immediately as he began to understood what she meant.
Cookie : It would be nice to get rid of the dysfunctional shit !
Lucious: Babe I'm trying -
Cookie: Why don't you go and do what you always do in your stupid spare time !
He sighed
Lucious: I'm gonna give you time to calm down . He grabbed his car keys and left the house . Cookie decided to take a nap and try not to think about what he said .
As Lucious drove , he kept thinking how stupid it was that they kept fighting because of a woman that abandon Cookie as a child . Yes , he had made mistakes but as of late he has been picking up the slack and treating her the best way he could . He decides to pay Renee a little visit and really find out what exactly her intentions were . If Renee ruined his wedding , she had a never damn thing coming . Lucious has a tendency of making people disappear and make it look like an accident and Renee wasn't excluded from that list even if that was Cookie's mom.
Meanwhile things over at Carol's weren't bright either . Nick was worried that they were on the verge of a breakup . She hadn't said a word since what went down at Candace 's after bash . He sat down at the table where breakfast was ready .
Nick: Want me to drive you to work ?
Carol lightly stirred her tea and opened the paper .
Nick: I can ... cook dinner tonight or we can order out .
She turned the pages after scanning through the headline topics .
Nick: babe this isn't normal . Your not talking to me . Your not rocking with me . Nothing .please can you talk to me .
Carol: Nick eat your food and try not to annoy me for the rest of the day .
Nick: I annoy you now .
Carol: Yes you've been annoying the Hell out of me !
Nick: Babe I said I'm sorry . I've tried to apologize you know that .... please .
Carol: You knew the situation and yet still you decided to insert yourself in the Renee drama .
Nick: Babe -
Carol: don't babe me . When I am ready to talk to you again I'll let you know .
Nick: This is bull Carol.
Carol: Alright . She picked up her bag and headed for the door . He got up rushing over to block it .
Nick: if it was you I would have forgiven you .
Carol: Nick move I'm leaving for work.
Nick: talk to me !
Carol: I'm too upset to talk to you !!!!
Nick: This relationship won't work if you keep saying that !
Carol: Fine then it's over . I'll move out when I get back .
Nick : 🥺 what ...
Carol: I said I'm moving out when I get back .
Nick: Caroline .
Carol: Did I stutter ?
Nick: so your gonna leave .
Carol: Yes . He anxiously ran his hand through his hair .
Nick: alright . He stepped aside not stopping her from doing what she wanted to do . He could feel his blood pressure rising but he did his best to remain calm. He told him self that she was just saying that in the moment, and by the time she got home things would calm down.
____________________________________

Candace : Oh shit .... she starred down at the clear response . This was her 4th one and they all said the same thing . She swallowed the gulp in her throat . Frankie was great, but for some reason she didn't think having another baby was in the cards right now . Walking out the bathroom with one of the test, Kevin came in .
Kevin: Babe I'm taking Frankie out you wanna come . She quickly hit it behind her back .
Candace : No y'all go on.
Kevin: what's that ?
Candace : Nothing .
Kevin: but your holding it behind your back .
Candace : it's nothing .
Kevin: If it's nothing let me see it .
Candace : No .
Kevin: 😂😂😂 Candy your acting weird and your lying at the same time . Come on let me see .
Candace : I don't know what your talking about .
Kevin: okay imma just take it from you then . He moved towards her .
Candace : No stop .
Kevin: if you show me this will be much easier . She decide to show him .
Kevin: 👀👀👀👀👀
Candace : This is why I didn't want to show you .
Kevin: I thought .... you ... were ... taking the birth control.
Candace : I might have missed . Please say something .
Kevin: it's .... positive .
Candace: See this is why -
Kevin: babe babe . He held her .
Kevin: I'm happy but you said after your experience with Frankie you didn't know if you wanted to try again.... you've been strict with going to the clinic and sticking to the contraceptive. I'm in shock right now .
Candace: I thought I was careful....
Kevin: Well we have been having a lot of fun lately.
Candace : maybe I need to go to the doctor and see if it's for sure .
Kevin: How much did you take ?
Candace : that's the 4th one .
Kevin: Babe you pregnant .
Candace : 😩
Kevin: it's okay I got you . They hugged.
Kevin: What if we made twins .
Candace stepped back and him and looked at him 🤨
Candace : Boy bye ! Hell no.
Kevin: 😂😂😂 babe I'm just kidding .
Candace : This your fault .
Kevin: You be teasing me.
Candace : 😂😂😂 no I haven't.
Kevin: You smell so good. Come here.
Candace : No I'm already pregnant.
Kevin: it's not like we will make another one cause we already got another one on the way.
Candace : Goodbye and go and take my son where you promised.
Kevin: okay ill remember that later. She grinned as he left.
Candace : Damn I'm gonna get fat again. She picked up her phone calling the clinic for an appointment. While the receptionsit had her on hold she kept thinking about her sisters and what had happened. Normally, she would still be holding a grudge but for some reason she felt bad. She left like she was the problem here. She sent a group text asking if they could meet up for a girls night.

Candace : girls night....?
Carol: Yea I could use a drink.
Cookie: I'll order the food.
Candace : My place?
Cookie: I'll rent a spot for the night.
Carol: what time.
Cookie: Let's be ready for 7.
Candace : Cool.
Carol: Alright.