Girlfriend Corporation: One

GFC ONE..

"Oh my whyyyy! Isn't she so gorgeous?!" I rolled my eyes for the nth time of the day. She's been gushing about on how beautiful Rosé is. I don't know why she's very fascinated with those kpop idols. Don't get me wrong. They are undeniably talented and beautiful people, I'm just not into their music. "Look, babe! She's so stunning I'm gonna bawl!" I huffed in annoyance. She was hugging a Rosé poster. She's embarrassing! She was even jumping up and down excitedly and her face was all crimson red.

Talk about making a scene outside this merchandise store. Inside the mall, with bunches of people scattered all around. Have some shame, babe. I know you're insane, but not to this extent.

"Babe, our dormitory has no room for another poster. And as much as I know, we're here to do some groceries. Not simp over these people who doesn't even know your existence." I glared at her but I sighed right after. I realized how much of a hypocrite I was. I'm literally simping over fictional characters in the books and animé characters so am I to judge?

"God. You're such boomer, babe." Yuna groaned and and evil smirk appeared on her lips causing for me to groan. "Let's go before I do something crazy. Maybe I should steal that poster of Rosé, what do you think?" My eyes widened in shock when she said that and I hastily pulled her close to me then went out of the store. Who knows what would Yuna do.

I know her too well. I don't want that to happen again. When a bunch of security guards were running after us and we were banned in that mall because of her. She actually did stolen that human stand thingy. I know. She's stupid.

"We need these, these and these.." Yuna was just randomly picking up things and putting inside our push cart.

"Babe!" I complained. She doesn't care on to what she was buying. That's how she does shopping. Her reason? Maybe we would use it in the near future or she just like the item or she find it cute. What a very silly mindset. I know she can just basically buy the whole place.. but, no.

"Chill. I would pay for all of it." Yuna rolled her eyes and I hissed.

"I don't care if you're going to pay for it. I would just end up carrying all of the things that you've bought on our way the dorm. Do you know how tiring it was? And you don't even help me organizing the dorm!" I groaned when Yuna ignored me and just continue to randomly put some things inside the cart.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot you're rich too. You don't look all fancy at all." I glared at the back of her head. The nerve of this girl, really.

"Babe, that's not the point!" I face palmed on her answer. God. Why was she like this? Are we fighting? No. This is our normal conversation. "The dorm was just being filled with things that we don't even need in the daily basis." I hissed under my breathe. "We don't even need those things, babe. You're basically spending money with trashes."

"T-trash? Things that we don't need? Ha. Are you kidding me?" I shook my head no and Yuna stopped to face me. She crossed her arms on her chest and looked down on me. God. She's tall. "How about we get rid of those things that we don't need at the dorm? "Okay. What if we throw away the things that we don't need inside the dorm?"

I raised an eyebrow at her proposition. "And by the things that we don't need, what do you mean?"

"I don't know. How about those bunches of encyclopedias and weird books?" I gasped at Ger description.

"Excuse me? Those are fictional books and Mangas! They are my source of entertainment." I defended. God. How could she be that cruel with books?!

"How about those piled round things that screams?" Yuna challenging my asked and I glared at her.