Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen

GFC Nineteen..

"No matter what happens, don't fall in love with your girlfriend. A friendly advice."

It's been echoing inside my head since Chaeyoung said that to me. The whole weekend, I was being taunted by those words of hers.

I know I shouldn't. Couldn't and wouldn't. Was there a possibility that she knows how the GFC works because Mina was a person you can hire as a girlfriend before? That makes a lot of sense but, I heard she's two years older than me and a year older than Chaeyoung. Of course, I asked Ryujin about it. I'm not bothered by her. Why would I be? I don't have feelings for her.

As I was saying, Mina already graduated. Ryujin doesn't know where and which school she attended though she claimed that they were close to each other. I also asked Chaeryeong. What in the world has happened between those two? It wasn't really my business but.. I'm genuinely curious. That isn't a bad thing as prying, right? Chaeyoung gave me the reason to be suspicious! She definitely know some things more than me when it comes to that weird corporation. And.. and maybe she can tell how a person can get involve and dragged to work for them.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong seemed well off even though they really don't say anything about that. But the way they act or was just doing a simple task like sitting or standing scream elegance and class. Or was that also taught at Girlfriend Corporation? I don't know anymore. I don't want to hurt any more people than I should but, I just couldn't trust.. them. And what Chaeyoung had said was encrypted in my mind.

I sighed and looked up at Yuna and Chaeryeong who were fitting some dresses/casual clothes for the Acquaintance party. Obviously, they made up already. And they both seemed to be happy. Just like their old ways. While Ryujin and I, casually sitting on one of the random benches of this boutique. Boredly looking at them. I mean, we both don't want to attend but these two forced us to go. Bribed us for free lunch and who am I to turn down such offer?

Ryujin was resting her head on my shoulder and if we're only alone, I would have thought that she fell asleep. Of course she wouldn't knowing that we're in a mall.

I got used to this affection from her. I mean, as long as she doesn't cross a line, I don't have a problem with it. Just like I've said, I just want to go with the flow. Make the money that my father had paid for worth it. Why am I explaining though?

"How about you two? Aren't you going to pick clothes for the party? And aren't you going to join New Faces of CBA, Jin Unnie?" Yuna said. I didn't even noticed they were done and walked towards us and stopped in front of me.

"Tss." I hissed and rolled my eyes. Brought out my earphones and plugged it onto my phone. I was about to put the buds on my ear when Ryujin snatched it away from me. "Hey! It's mine."

"You're mine too but I didn't shouted it in the middle of the mall." Ryujin wiggled her eyebrows and I lifted my lips in disgust.

"Okay, eww." Chaeryeong and Ryujin just chuckled at my undeniably disgusted response.

"You have a great taste on songs." Ryujin muttered and I saw that she was now holding my phone. Wow. The audacity. "The 1975, Why Don't We, One Direction, CNCO, The Vamps, 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, Beyonce, Marian Carey.. and old groups like BSB, TLC, The Pussycat Dolls, Spice Girls, Destiny's Child, N'SYNC, Westlife and A1. Wow. Who knew you're such sentimental person. And you like boy and girl bands a lot, huh? These songs are gold!" I blushed at her compliment. I like it better when someone compliments me with my music taste than my.. physical appearance. Not to be cocky but I get that a lot. I mean, compliments regarding my physical appearance. But those are back handed compliments for me. They would say something along the lines with, 'Choi Lia from 4-BA was gorgeous but.. she's got attitude.' I really don't care about them. That's why the first and person that I befriended was Chaeyoung on my four years of stay here. Yuna was an exception though.