Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four

GFC Thirty Four

At fucking last. It's time for a good rest. Today's Thursday and I've finished my Finance and Accounting exams. I really need some sleep because I've never had a proper one since last week. And my whole being has been complaining from the fatigue. I feel like my head is going to explode but good thing Ryujin tutored me. A lot. So it was not that hard.

"Baby? You have to change your clothes." Ryujin said while patting my shoulder. I swatted away her hand and didn't answered. I'm too tired to argue. "Lia." I heard her said in a warning tone.

"Sleep.." I need sleep. I said lowly with my eyes closed. I heard Ryujin sighed heavily and the side of the bed dipped down.

"Jisu-yah." She used the same tone as earlier.

"Later. I promise. I just really need some sleep." I murmured again. I just hope she heard it.

"Your uniform was soaked from sweat. You have to change. Do you want me to do that for you?" I suddenly opened my eyes at the proposition. Her voice sounded serious. I don't think she's kidding.

I just hissed and closed my eyes again. She wouldn't. I just know she won't. If she don't want a punch on the gut.

I felt her lie down behind me and softly caressed my hair. It makes me more sleepy. But then, I felt her rested the side of her face on mine. She was basically cuddled up to me from behind. As if I'm going to fall asleep with her this close to me. And also, I remembered that I have to think about something for tomorrow.

"I so does sucks. Up until now, I can't think of anything for tomorrow." I admitted. It's useless to not tell since I couldn't really think about anything and she overheard Yuna and I talking about it the other day.

Anyway, Chaeryeongie and her eventually made up. I don't know what happened since Yuna and Chaeryeongie chose not to address it anymore. They refused to tell me anything. I doubt Ryujin knows something as well. I think they decided to just leave us two so that we don't keep pressing on it. I respect their decision to keep it private. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious. I still wanted to ask but, I noticed how uncomfortable it seemed for the both of them. The tension was freaking serious when I first asked them about it.

"You don't need to." Ryujin chuckled and my face vibrated on the close proximity. "Knowing that you wanted to something special for me for tomorrow is enough, baby."

"I just think that it's unfair--"

"You've always been unfair, Lia. Since you were born. You see that pretty face of yours, it's already unfair for us living creatures." I rolled my eyes at the sudden compliment. Ryujin has always been flirtatious these past few days. "Seriously though, you really don't have to."

"But, I just feel bad during our first month." I frowned upon remembering that.

"Do you really want to?" I nodded my head and felt her scoot even closer to me. I felt her lifted up her face as I turned to look at her. She was smiling fondly and I raised an eyebrow. What's with the smile?

Then she leaned down placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "Then you can call me baby the whole day tomorrow."

"W-what? That's ridiculous. Even in school?" I tried to push her off but to no avail, she was way too stronger. Ryujin hummed and nodded enthusiastically. Geez. What a child.

"That would be your present for me tomorrow. I won't ask for more." Ryujin winked and proceeded on her previous position cuddling up behind me.