Girlfriend Corporation: Three

GFC Three..

"Babe!" I hissed under my breath. Fuck.

I walked even faster and rolled my eyes as of she would be able to see it. Go on, Lia. Don't mind her. She would only spit bullshits in your face. Her reasons doesn't even makes sense.

"Babe, please!" I halted on my steps the moment I heard that tone from her once again. I turned around and faced Yuna. What's the point of getting mad at her anyway? It's already there. I can't send her girlfriend on her way back to wherever planet she came from.

"What?" I pulled out my earphones and sighed. Even with its full volume, I still managed to hear her. No wonder some students were looking at us oddly. I don't give a shit though. As if they can do anything to harm us just because of noise complaint?

Yuna also stopped in front of me. Slightly bent down, her hands on her knees, while panting and breathing deeply to catch her breathe. I looked at the Chaeryoung girl again who doesn't seemed to be really bothered. She was still full on smiles while rubbing Yuna's back.

"I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes the moment she said that. Why would she say that when she's not really sorry? Tss. But, I know why she had the need to say that. Or for what reason.

She felt guilty for not telling me beforehand. I mean, I don't think she ever had the plans of telling me in the first place. She would just wait until I find it out myself. And that exactly what happened.

"I mean it. I'm sorry. It's just that.." Yuna looked at Chaeryeong who was still smiling like an idiot.

"Right. I so does understand your situation, babe." I said my voice was laced with sarcasm. My attention was yet again snatched by the living light bulb beside my best friend. I just really couldn't believe that Yuna would sign under that freaky company. Or was it? I don't know! I still firmly believe that this is some sort of a scam or whatever.

But, I can't be mad at Yuna forever about something so trivial, can I? So, I sighed heavily and just shook my head in defeat. "Whatever. It was your money that you have paid. It's your life and I don't have much to say on how you should live it. Go on. As if you're going to listen to me anyway."

"Oh my why! Thank youuuu! I love you so much, babe." Yuna squealed and kissed my cheek. I backed away a little and lifted the side of my lips in disgust.

"Eww. PDA!" Yuna pushed my shoulder harshly as I glared at her. "Ahh. You want to play that way? I'll make sure that your Mom would hear about this."

"Babe!" Yuna groaned. I know that that would work against her. I also do know that her Mom doesn't know about her wasting so much money on this.. freaky girlfriend of hers.

"Tss. I'm going. I still have a class." I waved nonchalantly.

"Owcakes. See you later, babe. Saranghaeeeee." I cringed when she made a huge heart at the top of her head. But as soon as I turned my back to her, I smiled at her silliness. She's too cute.

Just a few minutes after, I reached our designated room and I picked a random chair that wasn't occupied of course. I didn't bothered talking to anyone. I'm not really close with anyone in here even though we've been classmates for almost four years now. Why? I just don't find the need to be friendly. It's not and will never be a necessity. I have Yuna as my best friend. I'm happy with just her by my side.

It's hard to talk to other people who's not actually looking for a genuine friendship. I prefer having a few genuine friends than having a bunch of fake ones. Even though I literally only have one. Quality over quantity, people. What are you going to do with bunches of 'friends' that would never be there for you especially when you badly need them? What are you going to do with abundance of 'friends' if in the end, they would just leave you anyway? I'm not being bitter. I haven't been left by anyone. That's why I'm a bit more cautious. I don't want to have an experience. I'm fine as it is.