Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four

I feel incomplete without a little sprinkle of drama in GFC ;)

Hey, long time no see? I hope to see you at the end of this story.

Love,

-Keith❤️

Ryujin's Point of View..

To the one who bears the most scars,

Today seems not to rain, you should come out to see the sun. It's a little late morning after nine but you need to see how the clouds were bleeding azure brilliants. It's time to breathe after a while;

your eyes don't bear the same brown shade

but they're still reflecting beautiful sunset

your hair's mess, your lips are chapped

and yet; you've bear deep cured cuts

you're that yellow iris in the wilds,

I saw you growing rare petals

like it didn't budge in thunders,

you rose out of the scariest outskirts

yes, you did

little dandelions are flying

to reach your wishes darling,

they'll go to the moon;

ask the constellation and stars

to carry your scars

After all, you are the brightest of all that shines. You don't have the same kind because you were raised and groomed in the wilderness, in bare lands of nothing but wars. You brawl into disasters and now you've reached this far keeping up the fight.

Come out to see the sun shine tapping your windowpane. The wind is blowing into your direction waiting for you to come with the waves.

Selfless you are,

with all those scars

I am with you wherever your feet land a battle, I am your strength—

my stronger self.

I casually recited in my head. It became my hobby reminiscing my sister's poetries when I'm in a deep thought. I sighed because I'm going to see her later.

"You weren't lying that you're just going to use the leverage of us dating to be free from the corporation and date Lia, were you?" I close my sister's old notebook as I heard Yeji's voice. She was posing a half smile, a little worried, and almost looked jealous.

"To be fair, I've always been honest and vocal to you that there's no chance of us getting back together. I'm not getting anyone's hopes up. Except for Lia. Because I actually do want her to have hope about us." I exhaled loudly and looked at the GFC building in front of us.

"You're really in love with her, no? It's funny to think that I used to be on the receiving end of that admiration of yours." Yeji lowly said. I saw in my peripheral vision that she mimicked my stance, looking across the street staring at the huge GFC building.

"It's funny how you cheated on me with our best friend, Yeji." I chuckled.

"Did you forget about Zephora, Ryujin? I came back to you. Looked for you everywhere when you disappeared only to know you already have a kid. With someone totally outrageously.. hideous. What did you expect me to do?" Yeji calmly explained her side. Right. All this time, she thinks that Zephora was mine. Except from Heejin Unnie, Yeonjun, our parents, Chaeryeong, Lia, me.. everyone else was completely clueless about Zeph's life.