Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen

GFC Seventeen..

I just watched Ryujin turned her back to me while doing that mannerism of hers. Running her hand through her hair and mess the top of her head. I sighed heavily. What's with this girl? Again? I just can't figure out what's going on inside that head of hers. Ryujin halted on her steps when she noticed I wasn't following behind her. She threw her bagpack over her shoulder and turned around to face me.

"Well? Miss Choi Jisu?" Wow. She really has bipolar disorder. Her mood switches are scary. "Let's go?" She said while kinking an eyebrow.

"Uhm. Where?" I asked dumbly. Lia, of course to go home. "I mean--" I think she found my answer amusing. Her eyebrows that was knitted and the small frown on her face disappeared. Owkay. What was he thinking right now? And Geez. Her hair is taking all of my attention. It was shining under the blazing sun. Her gray hair was almost silver and looked.. silky smooth. Maybe that's the reason why she loves running her hand through the tangles of it.

Ryujin was seriously creeping me out. Her eyes has this weird glow again and she seemed to have to think an idea.. I don't know. She's just hard to read. Just like what I've said, she always have her mood swings.

"Let's go." I raised an eyebrow at her statement.

"Again, where to? Go where?" Psh. Why couldn't she just answer it?

"Date." D-date? Date?!

"E-ehh?" O-out of nowhere? She's asking me out on a date?

"Yeah. Stress and annoyance reliever." Ryujin sighed after saying that.

"What? Why are you annoyed--"

"Shh. I still am annoyed so don't bring that up, okay?" Ryujin interrupted and grabbed my hand dragging me to-- I don't know? I mean, we've never had boring date and.. we kinda both need the distraction? This week has been hella hectic and depressing. We need to unwind.. at least?

"Okay. Let's go on a date." I said with a sigh.

"Tss. I didn't asked you if you wanted to. Don't talk." Ryujin glared at me after saying that. Okay. She sure is weird..

Though mad Ryujin.. is kinda hot.

"Stay here." Ryujin said and patted my head. I was about to say something when she just ran off hastily. I just sat down on one of the benches beside our bags. Geez. I'm sweating so much. I'm still on my uniform and lucky her, she was still on her casual clothes.

I'm not really familiar on where she had brought me. She just said to the taxi driver an address of a park and now, here we are. Amazing, right? I'm the one who lives and she knows more places that I would ever be.

It's like, quarter to four in the afternoon and it was weird for a park to be this isolated. Whether this park is a huge place or not, I don't know. One thing for certain, people doesn't hang around here that much. I barely see any people. I saw like two persons once we arrive in here and they seemed like the staffs in here. Isn't that a little suspicious? Ryujin is not a secret serial killer, right? Stop thinking non sense, Lia! A serial killer couldn't be that gorgeous. Ha. How would I know? Looks could be deceiving.

I sighed and cleared my mind. In all fairness, this park sure is liberating and peaceful. You can definitely sleep on one of the benches here and no one would care. And beside the benches are huge Acacia trees blocking the sunlight. Wind breezes from time to time. How does she know all of these places in here? I can sleep at the well trimmed carpet grass. The huge fountain in the middle added to the appeal of the place. How come nobody comes here?