Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One

Short but.. this would quench or suffice some.. things. I guess?😂

GFC Twenty One..

"How was your exam?" I automatically smiled when  Ryujin was waiting for me outside of our classroom. As always. I nodded my head as she reached for my sling bag and put it over her shoulder. Such a gentlewoman. But.. a little bit bitchy.

"Fine. How about you? You don't have an exam anymore?" I asked as we walked side by side down the hallways.

"Mmm. It was a piece of cake. I've been waiting for you for almost two hours." Ryujin cockily said with that annoying smirk of hers. Psh. Okay. No one disagreed that she's not smart. She can stop bragging about it already. I feel so dumb compare to her. I even forgot the date of our Prelims.

I have a valid reason though. The exams here are being held in accordance to the professors will. They can give you your prelim or midterms exams after two weeks of pure discussion and you don't have an ounce of right to complain. In my case, the professor announced it at the CBA acquaintance party by our professor and I was with Chaeyoung obviously very drunk but she didn't told last Saturday. Tss.

"How about you? You don't have any more subjects today?" Ryujin put her arm over my shoulder and my head was too tired from the Computer Codes exams I can't complain about the sudden added weight.

"Mmm. Though I have Accounting tomorrow. Sucks." I muttered distressed. Don't get me wrong. I'm not exactly stupid at numbers especially in Business Math or Accounting, but I'm also not saying that I'm oh-so-smart at it. My grades aren't that impressive. It was enough to get me through college though. And I'm not talking about threes. I'm not that stupid.

"Me too actually. Why don't we go to the library and study? I could use some company." I actually hate going there. I have my own library at my room so why bother going in there? But the only educational ones are all about Business Accountancy and a whole bunch of Business Strategies that has been stuck there for years. All of my books are Shakespearean Literature and fictional, fantasy, thriller, mystery and poem books. Now, who would dare say that it was boring and drowsy?

Now, the library is crowded at a time like this. It was usually packed during examination days or a day before. How did I know? Yuna was always complaining about that. Lazy people only studying during examination day. Yuna is well organized in schedules. Though she's unorganized to a lot of things, she takes her studies more seriously than most people out there.

But.. as much as I wanted to say no to Ryujin, I can't bring myself to say it with that smiling face of hers. Psh. Her smile is getting annoying, really. Also, I could use some company too. I would be bored at the dorm lazing around. Ryujin has already dragged me towards the library's direction too so how could I possibly decline her offer? I huffed. Geez. And we already entered the library. Ryujin sure was very excited. I didn't know she's such a bookworm.

"Hey. I'll see your notes, okay?" I didn't wait for her answer and snatched it away from her hands then scanned my eyes over it. Ryujin didn't complained so I know it's okay. And wow. Just, wow. Ryujin's handwriting was very feminine and.. neat. The titles and sub titles are in cursive and with.. a green highlight. The example problems are well written with explanation each of the steps on how to get the answers right.

Dang. I would never be lazy to study if my notes are this clean and amazing.

After a few minutes, Ryujin explained to me the things that I don't understand in Accounting. I wonder why she didn't took up Accountancy instead of Marketing? She's more clear and precise in explaining. I actually learned a lot of things from her more than our professor. Geez.