Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two

GFC Twenty Two..

"Ryujin-ah?" Ryujin hummed in response. "You know that your black roots are already showing, right?" Ryujin slightly looked up since she was sitting on the floor and resting her back on the bed. While I'm already in it. She likes sitting on the floor so much. "See?" I crawl towards the back of her head and took a picture of her scalp where the roots are showing. Ryujin smirked and I raised an eyebrow.

She took the pen away from her mouth and looked at me. "What? Do you want me to dye my hair again?"

"Ehh? No. I just noticed." I played with her hair still since she wasn't complaining about it. Ryujin then turned her attention on her Accounting notebook again and continued studying. Geez. What a nerd.

I sighed. She's so studious. I decided to rest on my stomach and rested my chin on her shoulder to take a peek on her notes too. "You'll be in pain later." Yeah. My elbows kinda hurts already but, I want to keep looking on her notes. It's really pretty.

"Nope. I'm good." It was fine at first but a few minutes later, my elbows were already complaining. Ryujin softly laughed at me and looked at me with an expression of 'I told you so'. Psh. "Ugh. I give up! I decided to not study and find a wife or husband instead!" Ryujin just laughed at me and I joined her. You're crazy, Lia. Your mother will disown you after a series of slaps when you do that. Eyy. The family's image comes first, her ego comes the second and my own happiness comes last. Fun, I know.

"Was Business Administration your course of choice?" I looked at Ryujin who was staring over her shoulder.

"Not really." I answered with a shrug.

"Oh. Family business?" I nodded my head. "Right. Forgot you're rich."

"Psh. THEY are rich. Not me." I rolled my eyes and sat up. Ryujin also picked up her notes on the floor and piled it neatly and organize on the bedside table. "But seriously, I actually don't know what I wanted to take up as a degree. So I just decided to go along with it." Lie.

I just watched Ryujin rearranged the things in her bag pack. And you know what? Ryujin's notebooks are in sequence based on what subject comes first. That's how organized she was. I raised an eyebrow on how serious her face was. Here she goes again. I couldn't help but wonder what my father had written on that application form of Girlfriend Corporation for Ryujin to be like this. Maybe it has something to do with that.

"How about you? Why Business Marketing?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. I want to have the same course as Chaeryeongie." Oh. That makes sense. Best friend goals, I guess? "Let's sleep."

I looked at the wall clock inside my room and saw that it was already half past 11. I nodded my head and I stood up to turn off the lights. But before that, Ryujin jumped on my bed and snuggled on my pillow. Geez. What a headache. I told her so many times that she should sleep at her slumber bed but she does not listen.

I sighed and just slept beside her, turning my back on her direction. You know. Just being cautious. The elevator kiss was still vivid inside my head.

"Babeeeeee! Thank God you're done! You have to help me!" Ehh? That's the first thing I heard the moment I exited the room. God. My brain would shut down anytime. Fuck Accounting 101 Debit Credit. I feel like I just lost the few brain cells that left inside my head. And now, Yuna was like this. Making me more dizzy.

Anyway, it was only some certain parts that I just thought of tearing my test paper in pieces. Yeah. No matter how hard you study in Accounting, you would always find some problems in it difficult. Why didn't I take Marketing like Ryujin and Chaeryeong?