Girlfriend Corporation: Forty

GFC Forty

Lia's Point of View..

"Nine.. ten.. eight." I slapped Ryujin's shoulder when she counted backwards again.

"Hey! When did eight came next to ten?" I glared at Ryujin who had her mood switched again. Her usual poker face resurfaced once again. I don't really know how she does that. When literally just a few hours ago, we were going at each other's neck at the middle of the ground. Being playful and absolute dorks in front of those unfamiliar people. And I thought that that kiss was already the prize. I was so wrong.

"I'm sorry I can't count." Ryujin answered with a shrug. I swear to God, she really knows how to annoy me especially at times like this.

"Do you want to get hit again?" I asked sternly as she just rolled her eyes.

"Fine. It's eleven."  Ryujin sighed and cupped my cheeks again.

"Just do it so we could get over it already." I said slightly annoyed. She decided just out of the blue to claim her 20 seconds kiss while I'm literally busy. And the 20 seconds kiss became 20 pecks. To my relief.

"You're that excited for my kiss? Geez."  Ryujin posed an annoying grin and softly squished my cheeks.  Then she leaned in planting a soft peck on my lips. "12. I'll claim the remaining eight later." Ryujin said and then lied down once again on my lap. Watching me do my week long magazine layout for ArtStuff.

Actually, all of the newbies was given this task and Andy would choose among our works to pass at the higher ups. And I really wanted mine to be picked so I'm using my free time this sports fest to do it. I missed being at ArtStuff.

I continued working on my laptop until I heard Ryujin slightly snored. She fell asleep that fast? And I remembered that their game this afternoon was intense. They fought against the school's representative at the nationals. The match was fun and nerve wracking to watch. But, Ryujin and Chaeryeong managed to win. Barely.

I took a glance at Ryujin who was already sound asleep. I shut off my laptop and put it aside. I lifted her head a little so she would get more comfortable. I removed some strands of her hair that was hanging over her face.  And the black roots of her hair snatched my attention for the nth time. Maybe I should accompany her to a hair salon to dye her hair black or anything.

I'm most bothered by her hair these days. I just feel like having a say with her life. Or.. I wish to have.

As I look at her perfectly sculpted face, it sunk in again. Her conversation with Chaeryeongie earlier.

"Too bad we really can't join any clubs here. Since we're going to leave this school after a month. How I wish I have more time to spend here. This school is amazing. More amazing than our previous school at least."

Ryujin didn't answer and just smiled softly. It was true. They are going to leave the school depends on their next client.

"I already had an idea that this is how it's going to end." I smiled sadly and sighed heavily. As I rested my back at the headboard and looked at the ceiling, my mind wandered to the worst case scenarios.

What if Ryujin find another client? What will happen to us? .. to me? Would she even look at my direction? Quirk up a small grin? How would I feel?

Who would have thought that I'm going tl have such a hottie girlfriend? I've never planned on having one. I've never planned on being in a relationship. I've never planned on getting sucked up this deep. When I know that this is not going to last long anyway. I said that I'll just let it all flow while I ride on this pretense. I became a little too pretentious at the end.