Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five

This is not a drill anymore. Don't hate me for this chapter though ;) Just don't, please. Nyehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Though there's a huge chance that you all would😌

I finished it at quarter to 1 am because I just remembered that tomorrow is my exams. Lol. Wish me luck. Include Lia and I to your prayers😊

GFC Thirty Five

Shin Yuna's Point of View..

"I'm Hwang Yeji. I'm her first client."

I'm still not over that encounter with Chaeryeong's first client. There was something about her that I couldn't pin point. There literally is still that lingering doubt on my whole being that that wasn't the entire story. But, what can I do? I don't have enough courage to keep pressing over it. And I can't because it's none of my business.

Chaeryeong has been a little distant since we've met her at the campus. It became more apparent when I asked her the other day and she immediately evaded the issue and turned it down hastily. I don't know what happened to them but.. is there a chance that Chaeryeong still likes her up until now? If so.. that's basically understandable.

Hwang Yeji is one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life. Next to myself of course, then Lia Unnie. I would never leave my best friend off on the list. But, Yeji was very unique. Definitely a beauty. And how soft-spoken she was, it instantly reminded me of Chaeryeong. Her cat eye was captivating and her smile is too. So, let's put it this way, how am I going to compete with that after a month and our contract expires?

"Babe! I need your help!" I immediately snapped out of my train of thoughts when I heard my best friend called out in my room.

She was fitting some dresses for her birthday party next week and our apartment was loaded with strangers. Yep. I don't have time to think about myself in here. My best friend needs me. Her birthday was fastly approaching.

I walked inside my room and saw Lia Unnie reaching on her back to zip up a black silk dress that fitted her on the right places. Geez. When I said she is gorgeous, I didn't lie.

"Why do you have to have such a short limbs? I can literally reach this if it was me." I sarcastically said. We both know I was joking though. I saw her roll her eyes at the mirror in front of her but with a small smile.

"Sure. I'll break that limbs of yours in your sleep." I just chuckled and finished zipping up her dress. She turned around and messed the top of her hair slightly. "What do you think? Do I look like a decent human being now?" There she goes again. She's gorgeous but she doesn't know it. She can even wear a trash bag and she would pull it off.

"You're alright." I answered with a shrug. Lia Unnie rolled her eyes once again on my not so approving opinion with the dress.

"Do you know that this is the last dress on the first rack of clothes that I've try on? And you're telling me, 'I'm alright'? So I still look like a beggar?" I snorted at how she took my opinion. Geez. My best friend is more stupid than I have initially thought.

"Whatever, babe. Whatever. JIN UNNIE, PLEASE COLLECT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. SHE'S BEING STUPID AGAIN." Then I whole heartedly laugh while running off the room. I heard Lia Unnie scolding me from the other side of the door but it was incomprehensible because of how fast she talks. What a very silly lady.

As I was walking down the stairs, I ran into Jin Unnie. I assume she heard me. She patted my head before she walked past me. Pfft. What was that?

I just shook my head and headed to the kitchen where I saw Chaeryeong at the corner making a phone call. Who was she talking to? I tip toed and hide behind the wall of the door.