Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three

GFC Twenty Three..

After that surprise from Ryujin last night, I just completely spaced out. Who would have thought that we've been together for a month now? And how would I know that you should celebrate your first month of being together? Yes. I've seen Yuna celebrating monthsaries whatever when we were in high school but I don't have any idea that you should exert a lot of effort and prepare a surprise for that. Or was it just Ryujin and Chaeryeongie?

Look, Chaeryeongie brought Yuna at the ice skating rink and dragged us two with the thought of Ryujin have forgot the date yesterday. Then Ryujin with that bouquet of red roses, the placard thingy and her.. shirt. Geez. It might have sounded so simple but, it's the thought that counts. I think it was so sweet of her to do that for me. I was actually ashamed that I was the only one who didn't have something up in my sleeves yesterday. Yuna bought a couple Beanie for Chaeryeongie and her.

"Miss Choi?" I sighed when our Computer professor called for my surname. Geez. On the spot quizzes sucks.

"92, sir." I answered.

"Cheater." I heard Chaeyoung said beside me. "There's no way you've got higher score than me." I glared at her and slapped her shoulder. "Psh. You're being violent again."

"Shut up already, okay? You couldn't get a single day of not saying anything against me." I rolled my eyes when I heard her chuckle. She's been telling me I cheated because I got 92 and she got a mark of 89. Another egotistic human being.

"Geez. Red flag again." I heard Chaeyoung said again. I was about to retort when my eye caught onto something outside of the room.

I looked at the door and saw Ryujin's gray head peeking. What the? What was she doing there? Ryujin lifted her hand and waved at me softly when she saw me looking at her.

"What's happening?" Chaeyoung touched my forehead. "You're all red. It's not that hot?"

"Hey! Don't touch me." I removed her hand from my forehead and glared at her.

Geez. Why was Ryujin outside of our room? She still have a class! I looked outside of the room but I still can see her hair from the corner.

"Hey. Are you sick?" Chaeyoung voiced out with concern.

"Nothing. Just don't talk to me." I rested my back on my chair and bit my lip.

Since yesterday, I don't know why.. and how but, I always feel this way every time our eyes met.

'I like you, Choi Lia.' God. That statement shirt was still encrypted inside my head. And the way she smiled when she looked up to me again. Otteokae?! I badly wanted to get it out of my head.

I hastily took out my phone when I felt it vibrated. I already who it was but still checked the message anyway.

[Ryujinie: Come out already.]

Excuse me, I'm not in the closet anymore.

Bad joke. I know.

[Girlfriend❤: Fuck off.]

[Ryujinie: Baby, you're still annoyed about that? :(]

[Girlfriend❤: Yes. So like I've told you a while ago, fuck off.]

[Ryujinie: I already said sorryyyyyyy.

And stop cussing. Doesn't suit your angelic face😇]

[Girlfriend❤: Eww. Whatever you say.]

She didn't replied after that and I looked outside and she's nowhere to be seen. She already gave up? Tss. Whatever. I'm still annoyed at her on what she did this morning.