Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven

Do you guys listen to the songs I recently started putting up before each chapters? Hehehehe. It's my way to plug these artists because their songs are absolutely heaven sent. And they are somehow related to the chapter.

And this certain song has been one of my favorite since I first listened to it way back in 2019, I guess? Though I really can't relate to the lyrics, I just love it. And her voice. I'm in love with LC.

Lisa Cimorelli is one of my favorite underrated artist alongside SHY Martin and Clara Mae and NIKI (Though I mostly listen to underrated songs).

I don't usually share my playlist but you all are special and I love you all hiihihi (Say you love me too or I'll steal your bias).

And.. an early update? Hehehe. I was too inspired and excited to write the next chapter so I finished it earlier than expected.

Anyway.. enjoy reading😌

-Keith❤

GFC Fifty Seven

Lia's Point of View..

What I witnessed earlier made me question all of my suspicions before. How I always compared them until I forgot about it. But then.. Ryujin.. why?

To; Ryusungiee,

Can we talk? I want to ask something.

I sent it with much contemplation. Biting my lip whole waiting for her response, she replied after a few minutes.

From; Ryusungiee,

I'm at the beach. Alone. Come if you want to.

I looked at the contact name. I forgot to change it. I sighed and made a mental note to change it later.

I hastily turned my car over the corner to where the beach's direction was. I was hella nervous. I was scraping my lower lip so hard that it started to sting. My head was so fuzzy. I'm so confused. I wanted to scream. But I feel like my throat ran dry and I couldn't utter a single word when I open my mouth. It was.. I should have asked her about it when I had the chance. On our last day together, she let me asked all the things about her. But, would she answer me truthfully that time? The time when I still have no basis over it?

For some reason, it made me happy. Albeit it won't guarantee me much, some weight was lifted over my shoulders. It became lighter. I feel like I'm so close to knowing all of it. All of her.

But the question was why? Why she had to hide the truth? Why she had to lie over it? It only caused her.. so many years. That's why it doesn't make sense. That's why it doesn't add up.. because the truth was not in the equation.

And if she confirmed my suspicions? What now? It would only make the matter worst for me. Because that means.. she didn't left the corporation.. solely because she doesn't want to. Solely because she doesn't want to be with me.

But at least.. she would get to share about it with me. She would feel better, right? Am I stupid? I'm just being.. charitable. I want to be there for her.

As soon as I parked my car, I saw Ryujin's Ducati not too fat from me. I hopped off my car and slowly walked where she was sitting. Her blonde hair cascading over her shoulder and the wind blowing some strands of it, glowing under the moonlight. Looking at the horizon. Sadness heavily conveyed on her eyes. It was glistening. Was she crying? Over what?