Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight

GFC Fifth Eight

Lia's Point of View..

'The afternoon classes are suspended due to the faculty meeting for the CBA and Architecture Department. You may now proceed home. Thank you'.

I groaned in exasperation. I really don't want to go home early. I'll surely be alone in there and be bored to death since Yuna's doesn't also like going home when classed are suspended. She would surely go out either alone or with her class and block mates. She would sometimes text me to join her but she eventually gave up since I always say no to her. Except for it's for grocery shopping. I don't trust her on that department.

"Hey, Lia. Let's go to the nearest mall. I don't wanna go home." Chaeyoung said while smiling expectantly at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What makes you think I'll go with you?" I asked as I gathered my belongings and put it inside my bag. Our last subject in the morning just finished a few minutes before the announcement on the speakers. Although, I will go with Chaeyoung anyway, I just don't want to make it easy for her. Hehe.

"Come on. You promised me that you'll hang out with me the next time I insisted. And Architecture's classes are also suspended, right? Why don't you ask Yuna to join us?" I kinked an eyebrow at her and faced her.

"I don't remember making a promise with you or anything but.. fine. I'll text Yuna if she wants to." I sighed as I fished out my phone on my pocket.

To; Aegi Yuna❤,

Wanna hang out? Chaeyoung and I are going to the mall.

I was about to put the device down again but Yuna already replied. She's fast.

From; Aegi Yuna❤,

Of course! I'm actually planning on dying my hair. Is that okay with you?😁

I kinked an eyebrow. Ryujin was the only person who has her hair dyed in the university. And then Yeji.. and now Yuna. Mina dyed her hair back to black when she entered the university again. Now that I think about it, she's been missing for I don't know how long. But I shrugged it off. It's none of my business.

To; Aegi Yuna❤,

Sure. I don't mind. We'll be at your building in a few. See you.

I looked up at Chaeyoung who was impatiently waiting for me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Just go ahead if you're that excited. Geez." I lash out irritated.

"Just tell me if you need extra sanitary napkins. Geez. Red days mood swings." She mocked as I turned to glare on her.

"Don't wait for the moment that I see red and kill you on the spot, Son Chaeyoung." I turned away from her and was about to pick my mini bag pack up when she beat me to it.

"Gomenasai, sensei." Chaeyoung bowed down 90 degrees with her hands clasped together like some sort of a monk worshipping their gods. I was tempted to shave her hair bald.

"Hey. Give me back my bag." I demanded as she just started walking towards the door and I followed suit. "Hey, Son Chaeyoung!"

"I'll be a real gentlewoman and hold your bag for you. Stop complaining already." I unknowingly raised an eyebrow as I just stared at her. She also stared back at me as I glared at her again. "What? Don't worry. It's free service charge. Chill." Chaeyoung winked at me causing for me to groan and shut up.