Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine

Enjoy😉

GFC Twenty Nine

I wasn't able to go to Yuna's house for a sleep over. What do you expect? Mom did not let me. Especially when Dad told her about my work in ArtStuff. We were both scolded to hell and I was scared that she might get my Fortuner back. Luckily, she didn't. But she was literally giving me the cold shoulder since last night.

And even now that we're having our first breakfast together since.. I can't remember anymore. That's how long it has been. Maybe the last time was when I was in High school. Which is.. four years ago.

But, I actually expected her to lash out. She took it pretty well this time which is more surprising. Though I was held back here when she found out that I've got myself a girlfriend that was staying over at Yuna. Maybe that was her primary reason for not letting me go in there.

Speaking of my girlfriend, I saw her gray head glazing under the morning sun walking towards our house. What's with her? This early? Really?!

"Uhm.. Mom, Dad, I'm done. I'm going." I didn't wait for their response and stood up to walk towards the front door. I saw Ryujin already at the gate. What the heck is wrong with her? She looked like a zombie!

I ran towards the gate to open it for her.

"Good morning, baby." Ryujin muttered groggily.

"What the? Did you get any sleep?!" I cupped her face and examined her face. Geez. She's.. scary. It's only July and she's already celebrating Halloween?

"Uhm.. barely.. thirty minutes?" She answered with a half hearted smile.

"Hey, Ryujin. You know you need to sleep! But.. I didn't say.. here! HEY!" I shook her off away. "Hey! You're heavy!"

I tried to lift up her head that was resting on my shoulder and she already has her eyes closed. "Ryujin, stop acting like a child, okay?" I felt her hastily shook her head as I groaned. "Ryujin, I'm telling you you're heavy! You eat like a pig what do you expect?!"

"Meanie. Shireo." She circled her arms on my waist.

"Sleep in the guest room instead!"

"Shireo."

I bit my lower lip to hold myself back. If I'm just as evil as other people depicts, I would have slapped this girl away from me. And.. and.. my shoulder tickles every time she speaks because of her breath. I was wearing a spaghetti strap top for Pete's sake!

"Hey, Shin Ryujin! This isn't funny anymore!" I shook her shoulders again.

"Call me baby first." She answered without moving an inch away from me.

"Stop, okay?! I'm going to throw you and I'm serious." I threatened.

"K." Then her arms that was previously wrapped on my waist was thrown over my shoulders causing me to stumble back a little.

"Ryujinnnnnn!" I whined. God. This girl is such a handful!

"Yes, baby? Talk to me later. I'm really sleepy." Then she faked a snore. M-michaesseo?!

"Ryujin!"

"Zzzzzzzz."

"I'm going to count to three!"