Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three

GFC Forty Three

Lia's Point of View..

Ryujin didn't said anything even after we both finished our respectful 'dates'. For some reason, she even went even more quiet. I didn't mind it at first because I thought that she was just thinking about my date with Chaeyoungie and soon realized that it was so pretentious of me. Ryujin seemed lost in her thoughts. She was holding my hand but her absent mindedly brought so many conclusions inside my head. Was she thinking about her date? Or did she liked it? What's even more worst? The tension between Ryujin and Chaeyoung came alive once again. Ryujin's date was finished a few minutes before Chaeyoungie and I and of course, Ryujin fetched me. After that, she never said anything to me. It's so weird. I mean, Ryujin is weird. Always have been.

Ryujin mindlessly stroll around the carnival and by mindlessly, I mean it. We've been walking around circles in here and she didn't even noticed. That's when I realized that she's deep in thoughts. I was tempted to break the silence but she would gasp and sigh without her even realizing it. She would also occasionally mutter some things that is almost inaudible.

"Ryujin, what's wrong with you?" I muttered softly as I sighed and stopped walking. Ryujin lifted her head and looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Huh? Nothing. Nothing. Where do you want to go next?" I frowned at the obvious lie but, I can't force her to tell me anything that's bothering her, can I? I absolutely have no right to question her on that. So I smiled at her like nothing happened and dragged her at the random Booth beside us. It just happened that it was a cotton candy stall. Which I definitely loathe. I have never been fond of sweets. Way too scared of Diabetes.

I heard Ryujin snickered and stopped me before we can reach the front and take an order. "You're also distracted. You have no plans on eating that, right?" I raised an eyebrow at Ryujin's statement. I don't remember mentioning that I don't like sweets? But, whatever.

"Where do you want to go then?" I asked swiftly and lightly squeezed her hand.

"I want to play that arcade basketball. Wanna have a mat--"

"CHOI LIA!" My attention was snatched away by the loud scream of.. Son Chaeyoung running towards my direction. Okay? What's with her creepy wide smile? When did she learned to act like a retard? I mean, it doesn't suit her! I want her to tease me and bicker and banter. Not like.. this. "Thank God I catched up to you. Can I tag along? I don't want to be alone." I raised an eyebrow and looked at Ryujin questioningly. Who was basically throwing daggers on Chaeyoungie. "If you don't mind of course." Chaeyoungie's smile never once faltered.

"Uhm. Sure?" I answered actually unsure. The low hiss that Ryujin let out didn't go unnoticed on my slightly nonchalant reply.

"Okay. Where to?" Chaeyoungie asked with her bubbly voice that I didn't even know existed until now. People these days are getting weirder and weirder. Especially Son Chaeyoung. I instinctively roamed my eyes if she was being tailed by the one and only Myoui Mina that's why she's being like this. To no avail, there was no trace of her. Or she was just good at hiding.

"Arcade basketball. If I win, you get lost and never bother our date again." Ehh? What's with Ryujin and her raging.. jealousy? This HAS to be jealousy, right?

I looked at Chaeyoung who casually shrugged and smiled.. boastfully. Like she was instigating a competition. I thought that only boys has this kind of behavior. I just shook my head at the thought. Son Chaeyoung has to be playing. There's no way that she likes me like that. I still think that she's doing this to make Mina jealous.. and making Ryujin jealous on the process. Which is not appealing at all. I'm not opposed to the idea of her tagging along but the motives behind it. Tss.