Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty

GFC Twenty..

It hurts.. my head hurts. Fucking hurts. I grasped my head and slowly opened my eyes. What the hell happened? Why do I feel like I drown myself in alcohol last night? My head was throbbing like crazy! Wait, did I drink last night? What?

I tried to recollect my thoughts and remembered what happened last night. The last thing I remember was, Ryujin being asked by the emcee-slash-officer to choose a person that she genuinely wanted to kiss. That's the first thing I heard when I exited the washroom. As I arrived at the hall again, Ryujin was nowhere to be seen. Maybe looking for a person she could kiss again. That was not really my problem though. And the next thing I knew, Chaeyoung handed me ladies drink. I didn't know what happened after that.

Fuck. I can't even remember how I got home. What the heck happened? Why did I let myself be that drunk? Lia, you're a girl. Remember that you can't protect yourself from trouble when you're drunk. You shouldn't even have drank in the first place! You could have just politely declined Chaeyoung's offer but.. but.. what pushed me to get my ass that drunk? I'm not much of a drinker. Aish! I can't even remember the reason.

"GOOD MORNING! WOO HOO!" Yuna suddenly barged in my room and greeted loudly. Fuck. Why do I feel like someone's hammering my head? I instantly brought my hands to my ear to cover my ears.

"Babe, don't shout!" I reprimanded from annoyance.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry." Then Yuna sat beside me on my bed. What now? Why does she looked so happy? Was she making fun of me? While me, groggy, grumpy.. annoyed? At this early? "Well, I'm happy that you're sober now but.. I don't like the way you look right now." Yuna brought her face close to mine and examined me. What the? "Eww, babe. Eww. You look disgusting! You probably should go take a shower. I mean, definitely have to!" I glared at Yuna who was now standing up and walking around my room. God. She's adding to my headache.

"I told you not to shout for Pete's sake." I hissed and massaged my temple. "So, how did I managed to get home? And what happened? And why did I drink? Enlighten me?" Yuna tilted her head to the and looked at me strangely.

"Babe, I don't know what happened to you. I also don't know what made you drink your ass up like it was your last because I wasn't there. And for your first question, it was Chaeyoung unnie who brought you home. Jin Unnie and Chaeyoung Unnie almost strangled each other at the door step when she brought you home. Really, it was so fun to watch." Yuna snorted and I raised an eyebrow. They were what? Why does the two of them just couldn't get along well? I mean, Chaeyoung know Ryujin, right? Based on how she knows the GFC and also, she told me she was familiar with her. And how there was always that awkward silence when they would be on the same room. They are so weird.

God. My brain cells aren't working properly because of the nagging headache. And the way Yuna was pacing back and forth in front of me was making me dizzy a few more times. Geez.

"Where's Ryujin?" I asked Yuna who was looking at the shelf full of my CDs. If you know that movie of Jang Geun Sok, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do, I'm very inspired by his room so I kind of made my room like his. Full of CDs.

"Babe, these CDs," Yuna pointed on the CDs that hasn't been opened. "Looks like you haven't used them, why? It would be such a waste." Geez. She completely disregarded my question.

"Because I already heard their songs even if I haven't opened them yet." Yuna seemed to be confused and raised an eyebrow. "Geez. Haven't heard of Spotify? iTunes? Do you live under a rock?" Yuna glared at me.

"Says the one who don't know how to handle a relationship." Oh. That was a punch. "Anyway, they are currently at Girlfriend Corporation. Heard that they have a meeting or something. Why? Miss your girlfriend already?" Yuna wiggled her eyebrows up and down teasingly.