Girlfriend Corporation: Eight

I couldn't help but crease an eyebrow at that encounter earlier. What was her problem and what was she talking about? Tss. This country is getting dumber and dumber. The left and right racism, homophobic, transphobic, and suchs. Most people are grossing me out. And that bitch has the guts to add on my 'to-kill-list'. I'm kidding. I'm just that annoyed. It was the first time I was treated that way and I don't even remember treating her badly.

Why am I experiencing so many firsts ever since I've met Shin Ryujin? I mean, she's my first realationship. Real. Like, real, real. Not really. And then, Chaeyoung when she bitch out on me. And that girl who bumped to me. Geez. I'm tempted to migrate at Mars to have my solitude and normal life again.

I was about to walk back to where the basketball game was happening when I saw Chaeyoung walking back to the badminton court. "Chaeyoung-ah?"

She looked at me and I ran towards her for us to just walk together on our way to where we were supposed to have our PE class. It's really suspended. The professor didn't came back so does my classmates. I even saw some of them cheering on the players of the basketball.

"Do you want to eat?" I heard Chaeyoung asked beside me.

"Your treat?" I smiled sweetly to bribe her for treating me.

"Forget it." Chaeyoung said dismissively causing for me to pout slightly.

"Geez. Wearing a Gucci bag, Versace top, Armani pants, D&G shoes. Right. Let's forget our friendship." I sarcastically said. For someone who looks so rich, she sure was not fond of flaunting her money on other things. Well, aside from her signature clothes. She sure does looks expensive.

"How about you? If I know, you're richer than me. I heard you and your best friend was occupying the most expensive dormitory here in this school." I rolled my eyes at her statement. It was because of Yuna. If it was only me, I would gladly go with a single bunk bed and not so spacious dormitory like that. The price doesn't even do any justice if you would ask me.

"Whatever." We just both laughed and walked towards the school cafeteria. Looked for a vacant table and comfortable seats and settled in there. It was already 12 and both our last subject. Yuna still has a class and it's a good idea to stay here for a while than to be alone in the dorm for quite some time. "And hey, Chaeyoung-ah?" I called out to her.

"Yes?" She said after putting down the foods that she bought for me and for her. Hehehehehehe.

"Why did you transfer here?" I asked curiously. Because I heard, she was studying at an all girls school before. Knowing those kind of school, it's obvious as daylight that it's expensive.

"Why? Attractive fellas aren't welcome here? I'm not informed. Sorry." Chaeyoung sarcastically said. It's obvious too that she's avoiding the topic.

"Why? Are you running away there because you failed to pay for the tuition fee?" I laughed at my own joke.

"Do you know that only a few wons is the difference of tuition fee of my previous school from here? I would have gone to a community college if your theory is true." Makes sense. But, why though? I mean, why was she so keen on avoiding the topic of her transferring out from her old school. "And since when did you got interested in gossips? I thought you don't care about those things?" Chaeyoung pointed out. "And to answer your question, I just don't feel like studying in there anymore." I snorted at her reason. How come it was just so easy for her to transfer out? That's a lot of hassle.

"Wow. You sure are high maintenance." I chuckled lightly.

"You're rubbing off on me." We both laughed on that statement of hers. That's possible. Every time we were together, all we do was talk non sensible things. And for the first time since studying here, I'm happy because I made a great friend out of her. We just get along well.