Girlfriend Corporation: Six

GFC Six..

It's been two days since the gray head devil became my girlfriend. And it was really unexpected that we do get along now. I mean, I think I just found myself another friend. We were casual with each other and I'm starting to think that she's not as bad as I think she is. But, who knows with her mood swings? Maybe later I'm pissed off with her again.

"Hey, Anastacia." Chaeyoung handed out to me the photocopies in our Economics.

"Anastacia your ass." I raised my middle finger and rolled my eyes. She just laughed whole heartedly getting the reaction she wanted from me. Tss. Since that debate of us about the trilogy of Fifty Shades, she's been calling me that way or Ms. Steele. If I'm on the mood, I would sometimes call her Christina or Ms. Grey.

But, I'm actually ashamed to call her that way. People might get the wrong idea about us and depict us as a very.. kinky 'couple'. Straight up disgusting.

A few minutes after, the Prof dismissed us for the day. It was our last subject so yeah. It's time to go home. Yep. I'm going to go straight home. I'm such a very good student. Be like me, okay?

I turned to Chaeyoung who was frowning beside me.

"What? Do you still have class?" I asked mocking her. She rolled her eyes and stopped arranging her belongings.

"Yeah. Why? Want me to walk you home? Tlk." She clicked her tongue and smiled cunningly. "Oh my why, Lia. I knew you so are interested in me." She exaggeratedly exclaimed on oh-so-girlish manner.

"Fuck off." I chuckled at her and slapped her shoulder blade. She even used Yuna's famous line.

"Ouch! Are you really a girl?" Chaeyoung asked while rubbing the part where I slapped her. I arched an eyebrow in confusion. "Your hands are heavy!"

"Do want a slap on the face instead?" I raised my left hand again.

"What? You can not. Not my face." She cupped her cheeks.

"Why not? You're ugly anyway." I stuck out my tongue at her and laughed. She was about to say something but hold back. Chaeyoung always become speechless every time I do that. At least that's what I observed.

I was always been the observant type of person. But I tend to just shrug it off especially when it's not that important. Its either that or it would stay in my memory for a long time.

"Bye, bitch. I'm going. Enjoyyyyy." I sing song and ran out of the room for her not to say anything anymore.

But then, I stopped immediately just as I stepped out of the door when I saw who was standing just a few inches away from our room.

"Hi, baby. Missed me?" I rolled my eyes.

"You fucking wish." I hissed in annoyance. I just hate the endearment.

"Wow. My girlfriend is so sweet." Ryujin said then catched up to my steps.

"Girlfriend your ass." I hissed and halted then faced her.

"Ouch!" She groaned when I pushed my bag on her chest harshly. But instead of getting pissed off, she smiled at me. She's a psycho. "Are we going home already?"

"Yeah. I want to sleep." I said while stretching my arms wide. Yeah. I'm tired from using my head so much.

And there it goes again, the subtle stares towards Ryujin's direction. It was so cliché, really. Imagine a scenario like this inside a college university. Unbelievably annoying.