Roger Davis- Maltese (h)

You loved your days in the apartment with Roger when no one else was around, and the two of you could just lounge on the sofa to your hearts content.

Granted you ended up having some strange conversations but on some days, it just made you fall for him even more. None of your friends had been dealt a fair hand, none at all and it was so hard to get past that some days but for the most part you and Roger dealt with what you could.

You knew he hated his medication; it was scary to think of what could happen to him but neither of you ever wanted to focus on that – you just wanted to focus on the present and talk utter nonsense with each other whilst you did so.

That morning the two of you were lying in bed, you supposed it couldn't really be classed as the morning anymore – you supposed it was early afternoon now.

"So, you want a house with me one day?" Roger questioned as he looked down at you, resting your head on your chest.

You moved your head so you could shoot him a smile. "And why wouldn't I? It'd be a shame for us to never have a place of our own," you mused. "Not that having Mark as a roommate is bad of course."

Roger chuckled and you felt the vibrations from his chest. "We'll get Mark a dog when we move out, something to keep him company."

Laughing, you propped your head up on your hand. "And what kind of dog do we think would suit Mark? He's not exactly a German Shephard kind of guy, is he?"

He pretended to think for a moment, smirking as he did so. "How about a Maltese?"

You couldn't help but laugh again as you pictured a Maltese. "You mean the little white dog that looks like a footstool?"

"Yeah!" he confirmed with a great smile. "It would be perfect, totally wouldn't get mugged when he's out walking it."

"Maybe he needs a good guard dog," you suggested, thinking of what kind of a dog would genuinely suit Mark.

Roger shook his head. "No, he needs a dog that can get him a girlfriend."

You rolled your eyes. "We've tried to get him a girlfriend," you reminded him. "But for some reason he just doesn't click with anyone."

"What if he's just meant to be a lone wolf," Roger howled like a wolf as he spoke, causing you to laugh and shake your head at how silly he could be. "Oh! What if we get him a wolf?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.