Roger Davis- Nightmare (c)

You had met your boyfriend Roger through living in the same apartment building and ended up in a relationship with each other. You lived in the flat underneath his although the two of you spent most of your time in each other's homes rather than living separately. For the night you were sleeping separately as you had gotten home late from work and didn't want to bother him or his roommate by trapsing in past midnight. You didn't mind at first but then when you were awoken at three in the morning from one of the worst nightmares that you had ever experienced, and you couldn't bear the idea of being stuck in your apartment on your own until the sun rose.

Not certain what else to do, you grabbed your dressing gown and slippers along with the spare key to Roger's apartment and shuffled quickly upstairs to let yourself in. You were anxious to bump into anyone whilst the nightmare was still prevalent in your mind but once you were in the upstairs apartment with the door locked behind you, you begun to feel slightly at ease.

You tried to be as quiet as you possibly good, making your way over to his bedroom and letting yourself in. When you reached his bed, you leant down next to his side, not wanting to make him jump. You gentle pushed at his shoulder.

"Roger," you whispered.

You continued to repeat his name and shaking him until he stirred away.

"What?" He croaked. "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Can we cuddle?" You whispered, trying to not cry as you thought about the nightmare that had plagued your mind enough to wake you.

He looked over to the clock on his bedside cabinet, still confused from being woken up.

"You come to my room and wake me up at three in the morning to cuddle?"

You offered him an innocent smile and nodded your head.

Roger chuckled and rolled his eyes at you, not expecting much less from you as it definitely wasn't the first time that you had snuck into his room before. He shuffled over slightly on the bed so that you could slide in beside him. You kicked off your slippers and slid out of your dressing gown. You got into the bed by his side and snuggled up to his side.

"Goodnight," he whispered, kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request