Roger Davis- Beautiful (c)

With a yawn, you pushed open the door of your boyfriend's bedroom, to head out into the open plan living area where you suspected Roger would be, possibly with his roommate Mark. As you entered the room, you noticed your boyfriend lying on the sofa, with no sign of his redheaded roommate.

"Morning," you yawned, closing the door behind you.

"Good morning," he smiled.

You walked around the sofa, so you were stood before him, planning to sit with him, however the peculiar expression he gave you made you stop in your tracks. You couldn't pinpoint what emotion he was expressing, but he looked either confused, disgusted or out of his mind. Cocking an eyebrow at him, you begun to feel nervous and unsettled. Roger's eyes were plastered on you.

Currently you were wearing a pair of Roger's boxer shorts and one of his old shirts, having scavenged for them on the bedroom floor when you had woken up. It wasn't your normal attire, but you certainly didn't think you looked atrocious. Maybe you did. Maybe Roger was disgusted by looking at you in his clothing.

"Do I really look that bad?" You asked, wrapping your arms around yourself, trying to protect yourself from his eyes.

Roger snapped out of the awkward gaze, grinning at you which simply confused you more.

"Of course not," he stated.

"Then why are you staring at me like that?" You questioned. "Do you not like me in this? I know I'm not very attractive, but you never look at me like that."

He shook his head as he rose to his feet, a gentle laugh escaping his lips as an arm reached to wrap around your middle to pull you close to him.

"No... it's just like... I can't believe you're wearing my clothes," he smiled coyly.

You couldn't help the red colour crawling onto your cheeks with the way he looked at you.

"What do you mean?"

"You are completely gorgeous and mean the world to me, it just seems surreal that you are here in my apartment wearing my clothes and that you're my girlfriend," he grinned. "It just seems too perfect for it to be real."

The colour on your cheeks became darker as you avoided looking him in the eyes, not knowing how to take a compliment. Roger used his index finger to raise your chin so that you would look him the eyes as he leaned in to press his lips to yours.

"Don't doubt the fact that you are beautiful."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.