Roger Davis- Jealous (c)

When you found out that your boyfriend Roger had a roommate, you feared that you wouldn't get along with them and that would cause an issue with your relationship, but it was actually the opposite. You had no reason to worry about whether you'd get along with Mark, as the two of you were both filmmakers and had similar visions for your projects, resulting in you combining them into one and working together to make something amazing.

In the recent months, you had been putting a lot of time and effort into the film that you were making with Mark, but you were doing your best to be with Roger and make the most of the time that you had together. You had spent a long day working with Mark and headed back to their apartment whilst he had gone out for a drink with some friends. When you entered the apartment, Roger was sat on the sofa a sour expression on his face.

You tiredly smiled at him, not sure what had put him in a bad mood, but you were tired and needed to sit down before you could work on that. You took your seat next to him on the sofa.

"Are you okay?" You asked, letting out a sigh as you relaxed your tired muscles into the very beaten-up sofa.

He grunted at you in response. "How's Mark?"

Roger's words dripped with annoyance and bitterness that you weren't sure what had caused such a thing.

"He's okay," you said. "What's wrong?"

He muttered about you not caring and something to do with Mark but partially due to your tiredness and partially due to him being petty and mumbling, you weren't fully sure what he said. It was unlike him to act like that, but you had an inkling of what could have caused it.

"Why, are you jealous?" You smirked.

"No," he huffed. "What... no."

You couldn't help but laugh at him and his reaction. You knew that there was no ill will in his jealousy, but it was still something you found somewhat amusing.

"You're jealous," you said, prodding his arm playfully.

Roger shrugged his shoulders. "I just don't like you hanging out with him so much."

You leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. "You have no reason to worry. Mark's a fucking nerd who makes good films but it is you who I love."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.