PROLOGUE

ENTANGLED- WHEN LOVE BLOSSOMS IN CONTRACT MARRIAGE

Roli reached sid who was watching the floor with his face full of guilty and shame....She tilted her head and saw her husband with a smile shocking everyone....How could she smile at this situation? thought them remaining quiet.

Roli held sid's chin then lifted his face made him look at her...He saw her smiling face and felt so low..

"you love her?' asked roli pointing natasha...A lone tear slipped from sid's eyes..

"arrey tell naa angry bird....you love her?...'

"Hmm..' hums sid pressing roli's hands which was holding his cheeks....

"sorry rey!' sobs him as roli's smile crumpled his heart.

"Oye red...your selection is super...she's so beautiful' roli admires natasha. Natasha felt bad for roli.

She removed her hands from sid then turned towards sujatha....

"Maa arrange their marriage' her words shocking everyone especially sid...Sujatha boiled in anger. She grabbed roli's arms.

"what are you talking roli?..you're his wife'

"contract wife maa..just a contract wife for 6 months... and my contract is going to finish next month!...So, arrange siddhant ji's marriage with his beautiful princess' she grinned sending thunder in everyone's head...

*____*____*____*

Roli was sitting in front of the mirror admiring her sindoor and mangalsutra...With a smile she removed the mangalsutra from her neck then wiped the sindoor with a tissue.

*____*_____*_____*

"Bye red' said roli smiles at sid then walked out the house with her luggage.