FIRST DAY AT OFFICE

"rey..come to our office soon...left your hairs free..wear that blue salwar..tell driver to drive carefully! call me after reaching the lobby' he said in one go confusing roli and arjun.

"Ji..' accepted her without speaking further...

After an hour...

Sid's got a call from his choti...He smiled..,

"I'm coming bachha..' he hung up the call then ran out baffling arjun.

Staffs saw sid was running somewhere with his face full of smile...

He reached the lobby and saw his girl was talking to the receptionist caressing her 8 months old tummy...

"reyy..' called him grabbing her attention.

"siddhant ji...see, this naughty boy is kicking' laughed roli enjoying the baby's kicks. He smiled...

"OK come now' called him.

"bye champion!' said roli went near sid.

Sid started walking inside his office holding her left hand showing his rights in her.

They reached his cabin..

"welcome Mrs. Roli Siddhant bhardwaj' says sid opened the cabin door for her.

"arrey..I came here already naa red' smiled her entering inside the cabin.

"yeah I know...that time you came casually but today head of the designing department..' informed him stunning her.

"haan?...siddhant ji?..' baffled her watching him.

"yes Mrs..' he sat in his place...He stretched his hand at her. Roli held it then sat in his lap.

"what is this siddhant ji?..'

Sid pulled her closer....

"rey...I want your help honey!..I told you about gupta's project right? (she nodded yes) our designing department's head went on leave suddenly...we need to finish the designs soon dear so, I want your help..help me bachha' asked him playing with her hairs...

"siddhant jiiii....I don't know anything about designs...' she pouted her lips joining his forehead with his.

"baby...you just do like yesterday..that's enough! pleaseee' kissed him in her nose tip. Roli sighed..

"fine siddhant ji..but don't shout me if it doesn't come out well..'

"do you really think I will shout at you after those morning passionate kis..'

Roli covered his mouth....

"bad boy' she tried hard not to blush in front of him. Sid smirks...He removed her palm..

"Shall we once again?..'

"red...stop it' she hid her face in his neck making him laugh. Sid hugged her tightly and kissed her hairs....