ROSID'S MARRIAGE

Sujatha remove her ring from her finger....

"let's finish the engagement now' Said her shaking sid...

"maa..why now itself?...'

"aww his magnetic voice...hey maa!' roli's cheeks turned red.

"because I can't wait anymore for my grandchild' she chuckled at rosid.

"what the..' he gritted his teeth while roli fiddles her pallu to control her blush.

"make her wear' she literally ordered gave him the ring...Raj gave a ring to roli...

Rosid turned and facing each other...Sid looks down as he was in complete turmoil...

"arrey look at her and make her wear' says sujatha raising her son's face made him look at her.

Roli scanned sid's piercing eyes, sharp nose, natural pink lips....

"oh buddy...he's so handsome' roli thanked the matarani with a shy meanwhile...

Sid was totally clean bold in her doe eyes...cute nose...boat shaped petal lips...her slender neck...and....

"shit..damn it..what are you doing siddhant?' he scolds himself for his act.

"what are you waiting for sid..?' sujatha asked.

Sid took roli's hand...He feels her chillness against his hot palm...

Roli's body began to shiver as she was completely novice in such a situation in her life... Her legs became wobbly....

Sid slid the ring in her finger...

"sorry nat' his heart cries while another heart melts in happiness.

"your turn bhabhi..' said krish leaning on sid sideways. Roli smiled then slid the ring in his finger. Sid pulled his hand from her then turned sujatha.

After a tasteful dinner BW members left the house....

"maa..I'm so happy' swara hugged meena

"haan maa...nice family, handsome boy (roli's face turned pink)..what more we want?' smiles SK caressing roli's hairs...

BW HOUSE:

"Ahhh...' Sid screamed standing under the water..He saw the ring in his finger...He held it then tries to remove..

"damn...come out' he hauls it with his full power.

"shit' he kicked the shower cubicle door in frustration as he couldn't haul the ring an inch...

DIWEDI HOUSE:

"I'm feeling jealous roli' swara disturbing roli who was watching super rangers.

"arrey why bhabhi?..' queried roli without stopping her caress in misty's body.

"yaarrr...you are going to marry SB..'

"so what bhabhi?...is he that much popular?' asked roli turned on swara's side fully.