HIS CARE

The next couple of hours went like a blink of eyes as rosid were engrossed into their work deeply...Roli removed the blazer from her then started colouring the design which was hanging in the wall...

Arjun got a call from natasha..

"hello mam?..'

"Huh arjun..how's the works are going on?..' asked her being really worried and guilty as she was thinking really bad for left her works in the middle giving more burden to her sid...

"it's good mam...roli mam helped us well making everything easy..'

"roli?..' appalled her.

"yes mam...siddhant sir's wife' informed him bewildering her more.

"You bought her to the office too in my absence?...' frustrated natasha inside.

"mam?..' arjun broke the silence.

"arjun did siddhant sign my papers?..'

"no mam...not yet' answered him.

"ok..don't give the papers to him, I'll resume tomorrow' she said controlling her anger.

"OK mam' smiled him disconnected the call.

"why are you trying to take my siddhant away from me?' a lone tear fell down from her eyes.

She clutched her pillow and cries thinking about sid...

"please god..give my love back..ple..' her words got interrupted by her mobile ring tone...

She saw her caller id and attended it...

"haan adi...what doctor said?..' she enquired to know about her mother's condition to her friend.

"everything is ok...by the way are you alright?...why I'm feeling you were crying?..' questioned him in low tone without disturbing the sleeping mother.

"no adi..I'm not! just now woke up' she lied gulping her pain.

"you ok right?'

"yeah baba..I'm fine' she smiled as she felt little relax after talking to best friend...

"ok...will reach in 20 minutes! don't eat anything I'll bring your favourite Chinese food'

"thank you dear..come soon' smiled her hung up the call...

SIDDHANT'S OFFICE:

Sandhiya came near roli...

"mam?..'

"haan di..just 5 minutes I will finish this work' replied without turning on her side.

"mam your zip..' says her covering roli's back with her dupatta...

Roli dazed...

She turned then pressed her back in the wall....She moved her hand behind and found the zip glided down untill her mid back...She saw so many male Staffs were in the room...