GRUMPY HUSBAND

NEXT DAY MORNING:

DESIGNING DEPARTMENT:

"How are you di?..' roli asked reaching nat.

"yeah fine anddd...thank you' thanked nat again with a smile. Roli surprised!

She shared a smile with her then moved from that place.

AFTERNOON:

Sid and others were discussing about their project sincerely in conference room.

Roli entered into the room with a red shot eyes...She was lurching...

"SID-SID-SIDDHANT JI' her weak tone reached his ears..He raised his head and saw his girl was stumbling holding the door.

"rey?..' he frowned. Everyone saw roli turning their head...

"Siddhant jiii' she forwards her hand.

"Rey?..' sid petrified then rushed near her. Blood came out from her mouth shaking the floor below sid.

"Roliiii' screamed sid catching her before her lifeless body touch the ground...Staffs rushed near roli...

"what happened' Natasha asks sat beside roli....

"Roli what happened?..' sid shook roli cryingly shocking everyone who were presented there...Sid was all numb seeing his girl like this...Roli chokes spitting more blood..  

"oh my goddd' sid wiped the blood,

He pulled her close to his chest..

"arjunnn...start the car' cried sid aloud shaking the office...

Roli squinted and saw his crying face...She cupped his cheeks then brings his face near her...Sid sheds tears,

"reyy' Weeps him...

"APRIL FOOL'

Sid pulled himself back and saw her face shrinking his forehead...

"APRIL FOOL RED'

Roli winked at him and started laughing after spitting the tomato sauce from her mouth.

"April food..April fool' roli clapped her hands and laughs her heart out. Slowly the reality hit sid's mind...He sat in the floor resting his elbows in his knees and covering his face with his sweaty palms.

"arjun bhaiya April pool' roli said looking at arjun who took a breath of relief...

"Sandhiya di..you too' she shows thumbs down to everyone showing her tongue...

"crazy girl' muttered natasha got up from the ground....

"Siddhant ji...see their face' giggled her.

"Si..' paused roli finding him sitting beside her covering his face.

"Oye red..' she tapped his shoulder...He didn't reply her..