PAINFUL HEARTS

Sid was in his car watching outside....

"stop..stop..stop the car' shouted sid at the driver making him stop the car with a jerk.

Sid jumped down from the car forgetting his broken leg..

"Roliii..' 

called sid loudly looking at roli who was standing near the temple entrance with meena talking to someone. 

Roli turned towards the source where her siddhant's voice came from. 

"siddhant ji-siddhant ji...' roli started weeping finding him fit and fine in front of her eyes. He found mangalsutra and sindoor, smiles emotionally. 

Sid opened his arms at her shedding tears. She dropped her every things down in the ground then started running towards her husband without caring the surrounding. 

Meena perplexed seeing roli..

She tilted her head and spotted siddhant. She smiled! 

Roli ran near sid..

She halted in her place and gasped! 

"Rey?..' sid calls finding her rooted in her place. Roli shakes her head as No taking back steps. 

"Roli?..' sid tries to move,

"no, stop there' said roli appalling sid. 

"bachha..what happened?..'

"Go away from me! why are always coming in front of me and torturing me like this?..' outraged roli breaking sid. Meena rushed near roli after hearing her shout..

"ro..' 

"pleaseee...I don't want you in my life! you lead your life your love and I will live with the person my brother chooses' stated roli ran away from the place killing sid. He was broken like never before! 

"siddhant beta..' meena tries to speak but he walked  away. 

"Get down' sid ordered the driver. He sat in the driving seat then stuffed some money in driver's hand,

"catch anything and reach home' says sid without wasting a second drove away...

ROLI'S HOUSE:

Meena entered into the house in full anger. She saw roli was sitting in front of matarani's statue..

"even your matarani will not forgive you' infuriated meena went inside her room...

BW HOUSE:

"What are you saying? why did you left him?..' yelled sujatha looking at the driver. 

"madam..sir literally pulled me out and drove away before I stop him' he spit out his words. 

"hey matarani...he haven't walked properly yet' cries sujatha sat in the floor.