CONFESSION

"She is not in our room' 

"Whatt?..' shocked sanskar who came out from his room after hearing a noise from the living room. 

"where's my roli?..' sneered SK grabbing sid's collar. 

"sanskar please, it's not time to fight. I want to find my girl' said sid removing SK's hand from his collar. SK controlled himself as sid was right, it's not time to fight. 

"if anything happens to my baby, then I won't leave you Mr. Bhardwaj' warned SK walked out of the house calling roli followed by sid,meena and swara. 

"Roli?..' called them seeing the surrounding.

"maa, her scooty is missing' says swara watching the place where roli always used to park her scooty. 

"Godd..where are you bachha?' sid shudders in fear. Tears gathered in his eyes. 

SK started his bike then drove away to find his sister while 

sid rushed near his car and revved the engine,

"beta..I too will come with you' says meena sat in the front seat. 

Sid and meena were watching outside through the window. Tears were slipping from sid's eyes continously making his vision blur. He saw the moon,

"papa..please, send my roli back to me' prays him in his heart shutting his eyelids for a second.

"Siddhant beta, roli' shouted meena. Sid put the brake with a jerk making the car skid little.

"where maa?' asks sid anxiously unwrapping the seat belt. 

"there' she pointed finger out. Sid got down from his car and spotted roli's scooty was standing outside a park. 

"she will be inside' says meena with a hope. 

Sid ran towards the park but stopped by the watchman. 

"hey who...' before he complete sid rushed inside the park. Watchman tries to go behind sid,

"don't stop him vijendren ji' meena stopping the watchman. He saw meena,

"meena ji?..'

"ji..is roli inside?' queried her. 

"haan ji..roli beta is here' informed him making her sigh.

"Maa?' SK reached his mother. 

"Roli is here' smiled her. Sanskar took a breath in relief. 

INSIDE THE PARK:

"reyy..' shouted sid looking here and there.

"re...' he paused finding his better half was sitting in the park bench hugging her knees staring the moon. He let the breath out which was blocking inside his throat making him find difficult to breath. He took a slow steps near his girl forgetting to blink his heavy eyelids.