CAT vs LION

SID'S OFFICE:

Sid was sitting in the sofa working while Nat was beside him sketching leaning on his shoulder...

"how's she?..'

"who..?' without lifting his head.

"your contract wife sid..' said Nat. Sid felt little bad,

"Her name is roli nat...'

"OK how's roli?..' queried her again.

"You won't believe honey...she's super crazy...watching cartoon at this age..crazy girl!!' says sid with his face full of smile....Natasha noticed his joyful face...

"oh...she has attracted you that much?..' her face turned Pale. Sid saw her....

"hey darling...she didn't attract me dear...she can't attract me like you...she is just like my friend that's all...ok?' his lips said but his heart knew that it's all a lie....

"hmm!' Natasha hugged him pressing her face in his chest. Sid caressed her hairs after pecking her hairline...He raised his head casually and saw someone in the cctv footage who was sitting in the lobby...

"one minute nat..' excused him got up from the sofa then stirred out of his cabin. Sid went inside the lift and pressed the ground floor button...

"good afternoon sir/ good afternoon boss' wished everyone standing on their place whilst his eyes were fixed in the person who was sitting calmly scrolling his mobile screen.

"Sanskar?..' called sid pulling SK's attention...

"Hii siddhant' SK smiles at sid.

"why are you here?...you could have come to my cabin right?..' he asks him with his voice full of respect.

"it's ok si...' his words went incomplete because of receptionist.

"sir..it's my mistake!..I only told him to wait here as this is your lunch tim..'

"What the hell...he's my brother in law...damn it' shouted sid flinching the poor soul....SK couldn't stop his smile but he came forward to save the girl...

"siddhant...it's ok!..let's go' says SK. Sid glared at the girl then took SK to his cabin.

Natasha who was the witness of the scene shocked as well as surprised....

"he's my brother in law' she recalls sid's words and smiles painfully.

"arjun...arrange food for two members in dining room' spoke sid through intercom.

"siddhant it's ok...'

"No I can't leave you without having anything' smiles him sat beside SK in the sofa after removing his blazer.

"how's roli?..'

"she's fine...watching cartoon...and playing around with her daughter mia..'

SK and SB smiled thinking about their crazy girl...

"she won't change...pagli!...and siddhant I want to tell you something..' SK shows little hesitation....