GOOD NEWS

"If this is your wish then help me to forget him, break every relationship be-be-between u-us'

THUD

Everyone turned and saw roli was in the floor in an unconscious state.

"Rolii?..' petrified them reaching her.

"Roli' SK lifted roli up and tapped her cheek.

"swara bring water' cries him holding his sister closer.

"Roli beta?..' meena shook roli in frantic.

Swara came near them,

"roli, open your eyes' flustered swara sprinkling water in her face.

Roli exhaled slightly crumpling her eyebrows.

"Roli..Roli..' SK calls wiping her face. Meena held roli's wrist to make her sit properly in the floor.

"Baby..what happ..'

"Shh..'

meena whished stopping SK to speak further. Meena grabbed roli's wrist carefully listening her pulse. Her eyes got moist,

"roli beta' meena cries pulling roli inside her arms.

"what happened maa?' puzzled swara.

"Our roli-Our roli is going to become a mother' said meena who had worked as a nurse in the past.

Swara covered her mouth in surprise while sanskar shocked. He got up from the ground then moved away from the place.

Roli opened her eyes wide as soon as meena's words fell in her ears. She got up from her mother's shoulder.

"ami?...' gobsmacked her with a quivering lips..

Meena placed her hand in roli's tummy and nodded her head as yes.

"Amiii' weeps roli placing her hand above meena's. She closed her eyes and pours her happy tears down! Roli hugged meena in contentedness.

"I'm carrying a life ami' whined her.

She saw matarani's face,

"thank you maa..thank you' exhilarated roli...

Swara picked a sweet in her hand then fed roli..

"congratulations dear' smiles swara caressing roli's hairs.

Roli gave a big smile,

"thank you bhabhi' thanked her sharing hug. Meena and swara helped roli to stand..She saw sanskar,

"bhaiya..' roli hugged him...

"I'm so happy' says her clutching him tightly.

"get ready, we need to go hospital' spoke SK coldly. Meena smiled,