RIFT

LATE EVENING:

Sid reached his house, determined not to go near roli...

"heyy...papa aagaya..' shouts roli showing sid to mia..

"enoughhh...don't dare to make me father of this cat' said him in aghast upsetting roli. He miffed from that place towards his room...Roli saw everyone were giving a sad look at her...

"valcano eruption!' giggled roli making others smile...but inside she felt bad...

Roli reached her room and saw sid was colouring the designs sitting in the sofa.

"don't talk to him mia...we both are angry with him ok' said her glaring at sid.

Sid saw her in his corner of eyes still he didn't react. Roli switched on the tv to watch doraemon...

"can't you see i'm working here...don't disturb me' yelled him continuing his work...

"I will watch with low sound..'

"what nonsense?..I'm telling you right?..go out' bawled him startling her. Roli turned off the tv then walked out....

Sid closed his eyes making the tear drops fall down...He bites his lips as his couldn't clear the lump in his throat...

"Arrey don't feel bad mia...papa is not in good mood i think..he will be alright tomorrow' says roli caressing mia's head with a welled up eyes...

DINING TABLE:

Ramu came near to serve sweet..

"no need' he showed his hand to stop confusing everyone. Roli placed her hand in his shoulder...

"siddhant ji..what hap..'

"what's your problem?...let me eat as per my wish..don't interfere in my things' bellowed him breaking her heart...

"I'm done' he pushed the plate then moved from that place...

"siddhant?..' sujatha called, although he went...Roli forced a smile at them...

"roli?..'

"I'm not feeling bad maa...I know he is upset because of something' she smiled. Karuna wiped the tear which was scrolling in roli's cheeks unknown to herself. Roli wiped it...

"ramu bhaiya food is so spicy' said her raising her eyebrows...

She ate two bites...

"Over!' grinned her got up from the chair then walked towards the sink....

"what happened to this siddhant?..'

"maybe fashion week pressure' raj informed watching roli....

Roli reached her room and found him already in the bed sleeping. She laid down beside him and closed her eyes...

Siddhant opened his wet eyelids...He turned his head and saw her retreating back...

"sorry rey!' he says in a low tone in audibly...