ROLI-THE SAVIOUR

"don't know why you are loving that girl this much?...'

"BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO SAVED YOUR AAROHI THAT DAY' sujatha burst into tears. Sid turned on her side...

"what?...what did you say?..' sid's breath stopped.

"ROLI IS THE GIRL WHO GAVE YOUR AAROHI BACK TO YOU' sujatha covered her face with her palms cries loudly....

Sid sat in the chair in all broken.

EVENING:

Roli came inside the house with a bag full of sweets and gifts....

"maa...' she rushed near sujatha and sat beside.

"Maa...see these sweets!..Ami told me to give you this' smiles her taking the boxes out one by one. Sujatha admires roli caressing her hairs.

"Roli?..'

"haan maa..' she gave a reply with a smile....

"siddhant is waiting for you in your room!' informed sujatha.

"siddhant ji?...he returned so soon today...'

"no he didn't go to office today...'

"why maa what happened to him?' worried roli.

"Nothing big beta..go ask yourself..he is waiting for you..go' says her softly.

"ok..' roli headed towards her room with a little fear..fear on sid's angry face....

She halted near the stairs then turned on sujatha's side..

"maa.. don't eat the sweets alone...I will come soon then we will together...please wait for me' pleased roli cutely.

"OK girl...I won't' smiles sujatha forgetting everything.

"ok' laughs roli then climbed the stairs.

ROSID'S ROOM:

Roli gulped her saliva then stepped inside her room. She spotted him sitting in the sofa covering his face with his hands without removing his blazer...

"matarani save me today...I will give you 25 ladoos tomorrow' says her went near sid....

"Ahem..'

she adjusted her throat but he didn't react.

"Ahem..Ahem... '

Sid lifted his eyelids hearing her sound.

"woh...I went to my house to leave mia..don't worry she won't disturb you hereafter' informed roli fiddling her dupatta.

Sid removed his hands from his face revealing his bulged eyes and red nose.

"what-what happened siddhant ji?...why are you crying?...' flustered roli.

Sid got up from his place...

"did-did-you save any gi-girl 4 years back?..' asks sid surprising roli.