SIDDHANT AND HIS LOVE

People were running here and there in anxiety as time is 10 in the morning....

"sir gonna kill me today' mumbles a 24 years old heart arranging his boss's table....He saw the clock..,

"mummyyy...gone' he cries anticipating the consequences....

"God..where am I stuck? because of the designing department...'

"Good morning arjun!'

"dead' arjun slowly turned and saw his dashing boss was standing in front of him with a smile....

"Good-Good-Morning sidhant sir' he finished his greeting with a stammer....

"arjun...show my schedules..and yeah bring the designing papers ASAP' ordered him sat in his cozy leather seat after placing his laptop bag in the table...With a prayer...

"Sir...those-those pap-papers'...

"come on..shoot damn it' outraged sid as he was fed up with arjun's stammer. Arjun flinched...

"Sir..the designing department didn't finish the work sir' slurred him holding his breath...

"what the....Call the head' he slammed the table pulling the wits out of arjun...

"Y-Yes-Yes-sir' he stirred out of the den and closed the door after releasing his breath.

"God...this man of few words is prince charming when he is quite but if anyone touch this leo's mane then GONE!' mumbles him pressing the 5th floor button in elevator....

After few minutes......

The lift landed in 8th floor where siddhant's cabin was there...

"mam..you go! I don't want to die today' pleased arjun standing near the cabin door.

"uffo...arjun come inside man!' the girl dragged him inside the den where the lion was fuming in anger.

"Good morning sir!...'

"go to the hell with your morning...what the heck you people were doing in designing department?...Just 3 months only there for the grand fashion show but still you people didn't submit the designs to me?...its waste to pay salary to such a sluggish people...' rants sid pointing his finger at the girl who was in all smile.

"And you Miss. natasha (jennifer winget)...I don't know what your department will do...but I need my designs within 3 days..understand?..Arjunnn' he called startling him.

"sir?..'

"hold 25% of their salary this month' sid ordered authoritative tone.

"OK sir!..'

"now both of you get out from my sight' irked him turned against them.

"you go arjun I will come after a while' says natasha in a slow tone.

Arjun shook his head then went out. Sid rubs his forehead in anger to control himself...He felt a strong grip around his hip....