BROKEN KNOT

MORNING: 

The rainy clouds has faded away from the sky allowing the sun to come out....

Roli woke up at 6 by her practice....

She felt so heavenly around her like never before...She smiled enjoying the atmosphere. Un hurriedly she opened her eyes and spotted siddhant near her....

"siddhant jii..' calls her in a sleepy tone tightened her grip more and closed her eyes....

Reality hit her...

Roli opened her eyes. She saw herself naked inside his arms and he's also same as her...

Roli's breath stopped and her soul pulled out...

She moved away and pulled the quilt close to her chest...Tears started scrolling down in her cheeks...She recoiled!!

"what I've done?..' cursed her seeing her and sid's clothes in the floor...

Roli took her dresses in her hands then rushed inside the washroom leaving him alone in the bed who was sleeping peacefully....

She couldn't wrap her saree properly because of her quivering hands and body...She saw marks everywhere in her body...Her blurred vision missed to see the mangalsutra in her neck..

"hey maa..why did I do like this?..' cries roli watching herself in the mirror. 

She tries to tie the blouse knot but failed to do...

Roli wrapped her pallu around her shoulder then came out from the washroom somewhat controlling her trembling legs...

She saw sid was sleeping cuddling inside the blanket...She burst into tears then stirred out of the room...

For her relief BW members haven't returned yet from the temple...

Roli ran out of the house and saw her scooty...she rushed near it and tries to start but her fear doesn't let her to do anything...

"please maa..' cries roli igniting the scooty and it started this time.. 

Roli drove away without wasting a second....

Throughout the journey...she cries continously failed to stop..

Siddhant stretched his hand to pull his girl closer as he missed to feel her soft skin against him...He opened his eyes in all sudden only found an empty bed...

"rey?..' mumbled sid. He sat in the bed...

Sid saw her clothes no where...

"rey?..' called him loudly...

"shit..' muttered him got down from the bed....

After wearing his clothes he came out from the room...

"ramu..did you see roli?..' asked sid descending in the stairs...