TRUE LOVE

"tell me maa...she came right?..' shouted sid...

"siddhant..siddhant..calm down beta' sujatha cupped his face trying to calm him. 

"then where is she maa?' tears slipped. 

"why didn't she meet me maa?...' asks sid closing his eyes letting the tears to fall down. 

"don't cry beta..I'll tell her to come..ok?..don't take stress' sujatha pecked his forehead. 

Two weeks have passed...

Every day roli come to see sid and spends some time with him while he was sleeping...

A FINE EVENING:

Day of sid's discharge....

Raj and sujatha helped sid to get down from the bed holding his shoulders...

"maa...will she come today at least?..' queries sid gulping his grief...

"she will siddhant...don't worry' said sujatha kissing his temple...

They came out from the hospital while sid's guards were pushing the media people away from sid and his family members. 

Sid was limping holding his parents arms for a support...

A pair of teary eyes were shedding ample of tear drops watching sid's struggle from the distance. 

Cool breeze hit sid making him smile slightly...

He turned his head towards the parking lot...

Roli gasped hid herself behind the tree trying not to fall in sid's eyes....

Raj helped sid to sit in the car...

Sid saw the same place again through the window caressing it...

Roli found the car moving out of the hospital, she waved her hand crying silently...

Natasha and Aditya followed sid's car by adi's car. 

ROSID'S HOUSE:

Roli entered into the house...

"Stopp' 

a voice halted roli. She raised her head and saw SK was standing in front of her glaring at her...

"bhai?..'

"where did you go?..' asked him crossing his arms against his chest. 

"friend-friend's house..' stammered roli watching the floor. 

"was your friend in global hospital?..' asked SK shocking roli. She lifted her head and saw him with a fear...Meena and swara gave a helpless look at roli.