WHEN ROLI MEET NATASHA

NEXT DAY MORNING:

After finding roli normal, Sid prepared himself to go office as the fashion show is near...

"no..you can't'

"siddhant ji..please' pleased her holding his arm.

"no roli...take rest in home..I'll take you tomorrow' he refused to take her to office.

"No I will come...promise siddhant ji, I won't do any work..please' she jumps grabbing his shoulder.

"bachha please...'

"red please' she caressed his cheek.

"fine' smiled him.

"thank you siddhant ji' she pinched his nose then rushed out inside the washroom. Sid smiled shaking his head.

OFFICE:

Rosid entered into the office hand in hand...

"Hannah dii..' roli left sid's hand then rushed near her pregnant sister. Sid sighed..

"come soon rey!' he said walked inside the office.

"How's my champ?..' roli asked placing her hand in Hannah's belly.

"good roli...kicking so much' laughed Hannah making roli smile.

"aww...' roli placed her ear in her tummy and feels the baby's moment.

Roli sat beside Hannah in the reception and chatted with her happily...

SIDDHANT'S CABIN:

"why are you arguing with me like this nat?..'

"then what do you want me to do?...you forgot my birthday and refused to spend time with me for your so called wife..' spatted her pointing her finger.

"I've told you nat...she's a small girl!..her mother trusted me and gave her hand to me, and it's my responsibility to take care of her nat..why don't you understand this simple thing?..' sneered sid.

"I understood everything siddhant...everything! you're not my old siddhant..you've changed a lot..'

"SIDDHANT JI'

roli's voice startled them. Sid's breath stopped seeing her in the door step...

"re-rey..'

"siddhant ji..can I go to designing department?..' she smiled returning his life back. Roli saw natasha...She came near her who was  shivering in anger...

"hii di..you're looking so beautiful' says her admiring nat's face. Natasha glared at her then walked out of the cabin confusing roli. Sid face fell down seeing Natasha's behaviour towards roli...

"siddhant ji?..' she broke his thoughts.

"hmm' he raised his head from the ground and leaned in the table.

"do you have heart?..' she queried baffling him.

"huh..?'