COLOURFUL LOVE

AFTERNOON:

BW HOUSE:

SIDDHANT'S ROOM:

Sid caressed roli's face. 

***"I don't want you in my life! you lead your life with your love and I will live with the person my brother choose'***

"over..everything is over! you thought to allow someone in your life right?..really roli? our relationship is over?..' asks sid. He slowly removed the frame from the wall...

"Why roli?..' his tear drop kissed roli's cheek in the frame. One by one sid removed every photos from the wall then placed it inside the wardrobe. He leaned on the door after closing it. 

"I love you so much naa yaar' mourned him under his breath. 

ROLI'S HOUSE: 

Meena fed roli who was lost in her thoughts. 

Balam Pichkari Jo (roli heard a song) tune Mujhe Maari

She got up from her place then ran near the living found ryan was watching TV. Meena bemused!

Roli took the remote then changed the channel from cartoon to music annoying Ryan..

"bua?' pissed him off but roli was in her world watching the song.

FLASHBACK

"Siddhant jiii' roli jumped on sid who asleep in his bed. Sid sat in the bed with jerk showing horror in his face...

"what the hell is this roli?..' bellowed sid in anger. Roli pouted her lips and downed her head. 

Sid saw her face, he sighed! 

"OK OK don't start your drama..now tell me why did you jump on me like a monkey?..' asked Sid rubbing his eyes. 

"Monkey? OK leave that will deal you later for this..now tell me how am i?..' queries roli got down from the bed and shows her white lehenga to sid...

"haan beautiful' he gave a quick reply then laid down in the bed without seeing her fully.

"Arreyy...' she tries to pull the quilt from him but he held it tightly. Roli got angry! 

"siddhant jiii' she shook him well holding his shoulder. Although he was wide awake, he did not get up purposely as he loves her antics so much! 

Roli huffed in irritation. She sat beside him then slowly crawled inside the blanket making him chuckle. She sat on his belly putting her both legs on either side. Roli placed her head on his chest. 

"red' called her tapping his arm. Sid gulped his smile....

"hmm' squinted him. He shifted her below then sat on her flinching her.

"what do you want madam?' annoyed sid showing fake angry face. 

"get ready siddhant ji..today is holi'